Chapter 65★

★ Chapter 65★

★Kamiya

"Why do you want to marry Jermaine?" My mom questioned with a look of seriousness on her face.

I smacked my lips, "Mom, you know why I want to marry him."

"Come on, be serious now," My mom stated grabbing both of my hands.

I sighed looking down at my long white dress before looking back into her eyes.

"Because my life without him would be empty. While he was gone for a couple of years I could not stop thinking about him. No one else crossed my mind, only him. Then when you introduced me to a new guy I thought maybe I could try to make it work with someone else but even he wouldn't do. I had to have Jermaine. When he came back I wanted to be mad at him for leaving but I just couldn't because I loved him so much. Even when he wasn't around he still carried my love with him. That's something that's never gonna change because he's the only man besides my brother that I'll ever love," a single tear drop cascaded down my face.

My mom smiled kissing the back of my hand.

"Now you carry that with you for rest of your life," she said before going over to the door that shielded us from everyone else in the church.

"She's ready," my mom called out to an usher.

We decided to have the wedding at the church we looked at a couple of months ago. The colors for the wedding are white and red which red just so happens to be my mom's favorite colors. Jermaine and I decided to have a small wedding considering we really don't associate ourselves with much people. Having a lot of people at our wedding doesn't really mean much to us anyways because getting married is what we're focusing on.

The door opened slightly to reveal Jermaine's father.

They aren't on great terms but they did have a little sit down to talk things out. They're doing better and when he asked about the wedding I told him I would love if he walked me down the aisle.

Jermaine's father held his hand out, "Everyone's waiting for you," He smiled widely.

I sent him a smile in return before grabbing his hand and following him out.

I grabbed onto his arm as we walked the little path to get to the entrance to the main area.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No, I'm not at all," I replied back to him.

It's true, this morning I didn't wake up nervous as any woman probably would. I woke up very excited for this very moment. When you know who you want to spend the rest of your life with it's very surreal.

Once we reached the entrance to the church I put my veil down to cover my face. The music on the piano play and slowly we began to make our entrance.

I heard gasps and oohs and ahs fill the room as I walked towards Jermaine who couldn't keep his eyes off of me. The look in his eyes which I manage to see through the veil is turning me on. As I started getting closer to Jermaine my heart started beating faster and faster.

I clutched onto Jermaine's father's arm harder making him squeeze my hand in comfort.

Once we stood in front of Jermaine he and his father gave each other a nod and then Jermaine grabbed my hand making the little nerves I had disappear. Jermaine interlocked our fingers as we stared directly into each other's eyes. After that everything pretty much faded and it felt like Jermaine and I were the only ones in the room.

***

"And now the vows will be exchanged," The preacher said.

Jermaine spoke first,

"I don't know if anybody know this but the first time we met we were actually a couple of blocks from high school, I was being a punk and I bumped to her on purpose. We later met again in the hallways of our high school where I yet again pushed into her but this time it was an accident. I had a weird way of telling someone I liked them without actually saying a word. Even she didn't know that I secretly had a thing for her for months before I actually bumped into her. I wasn't the coolest, freshest, or even the best looking guy so I thought I had no chance with her. That was until I actually got to know her and realize that none of that stuff even mattered to her. She only cared about what was on the inside and I love her even more for that. We have been through so much together, I'm just glad we made it out to see the other side. I promise to love you until my heart doesn't work anymore," a single tear came out of his eye and I instantly leaned up to wipe it away.

I love this man.

Then I spoke,

"After losing my brother you were my shoulder to cry on, you made me feel protected and I felt you were always gonna be there for me and I was right. I lost my brother but I gained you. You became my diary, the person I wanted to tell everything to even my deepest secrets. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about you hoping that you're thinking about me too. I was lost without you and I thank God for bringing me his most precious angel. I am honored to be standing up here in front of everyone that mean the most to us just minutes away from becoming your life long partner, your wife. I love you forever, Jermaine Lamarr Cole." Tears started raining down my face.

He wiped my tears.

***

"Jermaine Lamarr Cole and Kamiya Lee, today you choose each other before your family and friends, to begin your life together.  For all the tomorrows that follow, you will choose each other over and again, in the privacy of your hearts.  Let your love and friendship guide you, as you learn and grow together.  Experience the wonders of the world, even as patience and wisdom calm the restless nature.  Through your new partnership, may you triumph over the challenges in your path.  Through the comfort of loving arms, may you always find a safe place to call home." The preacher said as we stared deeply into each other's eyes.

I looked down at the ring on my finger. I will always choose him over and over.

"Do you Jermaine Lamarr Cole, take Kamiya Lee to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" The pastor asked.

"I do," Jermaine said with no hesitation.

"Do you Kamiya Lee, take Jermaine Lamarr Cole to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" He asked again.

"I do!" I exclaimed back a little to excitedly making every chuckle including Jermaine.

"And now, by the power vested in me, you may now kiss the bride," The pastor said.

Jermaine lifted the veil to reveal my full face. I let out a small giggle as he had the biggest crooked smile on his face. I fell in love with it.

He pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. The one kiss that definitely would've started something if we were alone.

This kiss seemed to have lasted for a while before I pulled back to hear our few friends and family cheering us on.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you, Mr & Mrs. Cole."

________________________________

Kamiya and Jermaine in the mm. Let's pretend that Jermaine cut his hair lmao😂

Also I forgot Kamiya's last name so once I go back and edit this book it'll be Lee😂

Sorry for being gone so long but It's time for me to end this book correctly! There will be two more chapters after this that will tie everything together. Sorry for the wait! I can't believe this book has almost 70 chapters. It's my longest book.😩

What do y'all think about this chapter? Let me know.🤔

After I finished this book maybe I could write another J. Cole book since this was started nearly three years ago.😨

comment below❤️

vote please💜

follow also💘

xoxo - msfanfictional✨