Chapter 30 ★

★ chapter 30 ★

★ Kamiya

"Whoa, look how big our room is!" I exclaimed once I walked in behind Jermaine.

I couldn't help but gape at all of the fancy things the room holds. I've never actually stayed in a hotel before. This is my first time and I have to say that it's truly beautiful.

"Wow." Jermaine said walking around our room looking at everything.

"This is beautiful." I stated before walking out onto the balcony.

Out on the balcony I can practically see everything in Miami, it's a lot bigger than I imagined it to be.

"You better get use to this." Jermaine said coming up behind me and putting his hands on opposite sides of me.

"Why?" I asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Because if I do get this deal then I'm gonna be traveling a lot and you're going with me." Jermaine mentioned kissing the back of my hand.

I blushed a little. It's good to know that he's not gonna forget about me and leave me stranded.

"I can't wait." I replied back interlocking our fingers.

"The meeting is tomorrow so we'll have time to marinate and settle in a little bit." Jermaine told me.

"Good because I want to go to the beach. I heard they have the best beaches here." I mentioned pointing towards the beach on the other side of town.

"Okay, get changed , and let's go." Jermaine said kissing my cheek once.

I nodded my head before quickly going to find my bag. After finding my bag I went into our room and began to change. After changing I decided to call my mom because she asked me to when we got settled in.

"Hello?" My mom questioned into the phone.

"Hey mom!" I exclaimed with a huge smile on my face.

"Aww hey baby. How have things been so far?" She asked me.

"Everything has been fine. We just got to the hotel and we're about to go to the beach in a couple of minutes." I told her.

"That sounds great honey, I hope you guys have fun and tell Jermaine I said good luck." My mom stated rather sadly.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I questioned her.

"It's nothing baby. Have a good time and call me later on." She stated quickly before hanging up.

I looked at the phone in shock.

I wonder what's going on with her.

"What's wrong, Kamiya?" Jermaine asked as he walked into the room.

"My mom just hung up on me." I stated setting the phone back on the hook.

"She's probably just busy." He assured me trying to make me feel better.

"She sounded upset." I retorted.

Jermaine shrugged his shoulders.

"Everything's probably fine, don't think about it too much." He stated making me nod my head in agreement.

"If you say so." I said grabbing a towel.

"Are you ready to go?" Jermaine asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said walking over to him and grabbing his hand.

***

Once we reached the beach it was packed. I mean there's literally people everywhere. These girls are barely wearing anything too.

I grabbed Jermaine's hand and we walked over to a spot where there was barely any people at.

We sat our towels and took off our clothes. I began to feel insecure because my body didn't look nearly as good as the other girls's body and I have stretch marks all on my thighs.

I sat on my towel and watched as Jermaine ran over to the water , jumping into it.

"Baby, come join me!" Jermaine said splashing some water at me.

I scrunched up my face and shook my head. "No, I'm good where I'm at." I said waving him off.

I know it was my idea to come to the beach but I didn't know it was gonna be so crowded here and I feel very self- conscious.

Jermaine walked over to me and stood staring at me.

"What?" I asked looking up at him.

"What's wrong?" He questioned making me shrug.

"Nothing, I just don't feel comfortable getting into the water when my body looks like this." I replied back to him simply.

Jermaine shook his head and bent down to my level.

"What's wrong with your body? It's perfect to me." He asked putting his finger on my chin.

I blushed a little bit looking directly into his eyes.

"Really?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded his head. "Yeah, now come get in the water with me." He stated grabbing onto my hand and walking me towards the water.

Every time I doubt myself he always gives me a reason not to.

Once I entered the cold water Jermaine swooped me off of my feet and cradled me into his arms.

"I love you, Kamiya." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you more, Jermaine." I mumbled back as the sun shined on both of us.

Just me and my baby. 💞

___________________________
The view in the mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💘