Chapter 46 ★

★ Chapter 46 ★

★ Kamiya

"Did you take the test?" Jermaine questioned me for the third time since I've taken the test.

"Yeah! I told you I did already." I exclaimed getting irritated.

Jermaine is really excited about this and I have no idea why.

"Do you wanna check on it for me?" I asked him.

He didn't even reply as he got off of the couch and ran towards the bathroom.

I just laid down waiting for him to come back into the room.

I didn't even have to wait one minute before Jermaine started yelling.

"Oh shit!" I heard his voice getting closer to me.

Soon he was in the room holding up the test with the side I peed on in his hand.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's positive." He stated with the biggest smile on his face.

I smiled right along with him.

"This is what you wanted isn't it?" I questioned him.

He nodded his head fast.

"I just want a little boy.." He stated coming over to me and laying his head on my belly.

I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Well we have to go to the doctor's to make sure..." I mentioned to him.

"I know but I know it's real, I can feel a little me." He stated making me laugh and shake my head.

"Boy bye." I said playfully pushing his head away.

He chuckled and closed his eyes.

I suddenly grabbed my phone and called my mom.

She picked up on the third ring which made me grow suspicious.

"Why did it take you so long to answer the phone?" I asked her as soon as she said hello.

"I don't get a hello or anything huh?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Answer the question mother." I replied back to her.

"I'm a grown woman so don't be asking me questions like that." She stated making me roll my eyes.

"Hello mother, how have you been?" I questioned her seriously.

"I've been good, Michael has been keeping me busy." She answered me making me scrunch up my face.

"Too much info." I said to her.

"How? He's such a romantic man and lately he has been keeping me off my feet if you know what I mean." She said making me want to barf.

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"Don't act like you and Jermaine haven't been going at it like animals since you two landed in Miami." My mom stated.

She's not lying. Since Jermaine barely has any free time we've been kissing and touching all over when he does have free time. He has been trying to get me pregnant since I've gotten here.

"I'd be surprised if you aren't pregnant yet." My mom said as a joke but it made me go silent.

For a whole two minutes the phone conversation went dead.

"Kamiya Maria Simone Lopez. Don't let me find out you're pregnant!" My mom snapped making Jermaine chuckled as he listened in on our conversation.

"I--" I started to say but she cut me off.

"Y'all haven't even been down there a month yet and you're already pregnant. Y'all must of been going at it like rabbits. Why haven't y'all been using protection?" She questioned me with anger in her voice.

"I thought we did but I guess Jermaine and I forgot. We haven't seen each other in a while and we were kind of excited." I told my mom.

My mom sighed.

I can just see the frustrated look on her face now.

"We'll talk about this when I come up there next month." She stated before hanging up the phone.

I can see where me being pregnant could be a big problem. I start college next week and I'm pregnant. It's gonna get in the way but I've already made my decision. I'm gonna have this baby I'm gonna love it.

"Was she pissed?" Jermaine asked looking up at me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Other then her asking why we didn't use protection she really didn't say anything." I told him.

"For once she was speechless." Jermaine stated making me nod my head.

"I have a feeling when she comes down here she's gonna have a lot to say about me being pregnant." I told him.

"Don't stress over it. Whatever she says isn't gonna matter because you're already pregnant and having my baby." He stated sternly.

"I know, Jermaine, but there's a lot that comes with having a baby. We're both gonna need to be around twenty-four/seven and we're gonna be very busy." I mentioned to him.

Jermaine waved me off.

"Like I said before I'm never gonna be too busy for you or the baby." He stated making me shake my head.

He says that now but he barely has time for me with him being in the studio all the time and soon he's gonna be busy performing at places out of this state and country.

"Yeah, whatever." I mumbled.

"I'm serious. I will be here for you and the baby even if that means I have to take a couple of years off." He said making me look at him in shock.

"You don't have to do that Jermaine. This is your dream, this is what you wanted." I stated.

He shook his head.

"I thought that being a rapper was what I wanted and that money could make everything better but it didn't. I realized that this shit ain't what it seems and that you're what I want. I want to be with you forever and be by your side. This fame thing doesn't mean nothing if you aren't by my side." He stated making me blush.

"I love you, Jermaine," I said pecking his lips.

"I love you more."

I hope he keeps his word because I can't do this alone.

______________________________________

Kamiya in mm.

What do you guys think?

Comment Below

Vote please

follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional