Chapter 33 ★

★ chapter 33 ★

★ Kamiya

I held onto Jermaine's hand as he began picking at his shirt.

"Calm down baby, you're gonna do good." I replied back to him.

We've been waiting five minutes already and Jermaine looks like he's about to jump out of his seat.

He nodded and kissed the back of my hand gently.

The lady at the front desk couldn't keep her eyes off of us but she took them off of us when the phone started to ring.

She talked on the phone for a minute before hanging up.

"Jay Z is ready for you, just get on the elevator and press the penthouse button. He'll be waiting for you there." The lady instructed making Jermaine nod at her.

Jermaine and I both got up.

I grabbed both of Jermaine's hands in mine.

"Jermaine, you got this, I already know you're gonna come back with some great news for me." I stated trying to make him less nervous.

He smiled showing his crooked teeth I just love..

"I'm gonna make you proud." He nodded his head.

"You better." I teased kissing his lips gently.

He nodded, kissed the back of both of my hands, and he got onto the awaiting elevator.

I blew him a kiss and he smiled before the elevator closed.

I sat back down in my chair and sat quietly waiting for him to come back.

"You too are adorable." The lady said making me look up at her.

I gave her a warm smile. "Thank you."

"I'm sorry about how I treated you two when you first came in. I'm just upset that I'm not gonna be home for Christmas in a couple of days." She told me.

"It's alright, they aren't letting you take a day off?" I questioned her.

She shook her head. "Nope, not this year." She retorted.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that." I told her.

"Thank you. I hope he gets his deal with Jay Z." She replied back to me.

"Thank you." I said to her.

She nodded and picked up the phone once it ranged again.

Speaking of Christmas I better give my mom a call to see what we're doing for it later on when we get back to the hotel.

I looked at the clock above the lady's desk to see that ten minutes have already passed.

I hope everything is going fine.

***

"Wake up." I heard a voice call making me open my eyes slowly.

My eyes met Jermaine once they were fully open.

"How long were you up there? I fell asleep." I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

"I was up there for two hours." He replied back to me with a smile on his face.

"How did it go..?" I asked hoping for good news.

I didn't notice that he had his hands behind his back the entire time.

"Let's just say I'm a lot richer now then I was going into that elevator." He stated holding up his contract.

My eyes widen and excitement started rushing through my body.

"Are you serious?" I questioned him standing up from the chair I was sitting in.

He smiled and nodded his head.

I literally screamed out in excitement before jumping onto him and wrapping my legs around his body.

"I'm so proud of you!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around his neck.

He held onto me burying his head into my chest.

"I'm so happy man.." I heard him say.

"This is so amazing." I said releasing from the hug.

I looked at his eyes to see he had tears coming out them.

"Awww why are you crying?" I asked Jermaine wiping his tears.

"This is everything I've ever wanted." He told me making me embrace him in a hug.

I never ever seen him cry before so to see him crying now is very shocking.

"I'm glad you finally got what you wanted." I stated grabbing his hand and interlocking our fingers.

"I'm sorry, I probably look like some punk or something." Jermaine said wiping his face off.

"Don't apologize, it's okay for you to show your feelings. Men cry too baby." I assured him kissing his wet cheek.

He smiled. "That's why I love you girl." He stated making me giggle.

"I love you too boy." I replied back to him.

___________________________
Jermaine in mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😊