Chapter 2 ★

★chapter 2★

★ Kamiya

After I bumped into Jermaine I couldn't get my mind off of him.

Something about him told me to stay away from him but I can't help but want to bump into him again.

He's almost perfect except them crooked teeth of his.

I raised up from my seat once the bell ranged and headed out of the classroom.

That was my last class of the day so I'm free to go home.

I brush past all of the people in the hallway and made it to my locker.

I opened it to set my books in it and to retrieve some of the books I would need for homework.

"Hey girl." My friend Cali greeted me.

I sent her a friendly smile.

"Hey bestie." I replied back.

We both walked down the hallway heading towards the outside of the building.

"Me and a couple of my friends are going to the movies later can you come?" She asked me with a hint of hope in her eyes.

I shook my head. "I can't go." I told her.

"Why? Every time I ask you to go somewhere you say no." She said mean mugging me.

"I don't have any money and plus my mom's gonna say no." I told her hoping she would just stop bothering me about it.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever I'll catch you later." She said before stalking away.

By now we were outside standing around.

I don't know why she gets so mad when I can't go places with her.

I told her before that we don't have money like that because my mom needs all the money she can get to pay the bills. I hate the fact that I can't go and hang out with my friends because I never have money.

I started to get agitated because Tariq said he would be here after school but he's nowhere to be found.

For some reason I felt someone staring at me and when I turned around I seen Jermaine basically burning a hole into the back of my shirt.

I sent him a small smile as I walked over to him.

"Hey, are you staring at me?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"I'm sorry I tend to stare when I see something beautiful." He spoke making me blush a little bit.

"Thanks." I said back to him.

He nodded his head. "What're you still doing here?" He asked me while raising his eyebrow.

"I'm waiting for my brother to come and get me because my mom doesn't want me walking by myself. He's late." I told him.

"Well if you want I can walk you home...if that isn't a problem." He suggested.

I smiled big. "Sure lets go." I said starting to walk off.

He followed behind me.

I'm definitely gonna use this walk to help get to know Jermaine more because he seems like a sweet person.

________________________________
😍👏🏾

Next chapter will be longer just saying.

Isn't Jermaine sweet?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💕