Chapter 28 ★

★ chapter 28 ★

★ Kamiya

It has been a couple of days since Jermaine received the call from Jay Z. We're leaving to Miami tomorrow but I'm not sure I even want to go. I can't just leave my mother behind like this. We're barely making it as it is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for Jermaine. His music is dope and definitely needs to be heard. He's gonna do some big things but I don't know if I have what it takes to be by his side the entire time.

We all know how most of them rappers turn out. They mess with every groupie , let the money get to their head, and forget about the ones that have been there for them. I don't want to risk going to Miami with him to end up alone and looking stupid. I just don't want to end up alone in the end.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Jermaine questioned me once he came into the living room.

I sighed before turning off the tv.

"Jermaine, I-I don't think I want to go to Miami with you." I told him honestly.

Might as well tell him the truth.

"What, why?" He asked coming over and sitting next to me on the couch.

"I don't want to leave my mom." I replied back.

He shook his head in disagreement.

"That's not the only reason you don't want to come is it?" Jermaine asked seriously.

I nodded my head as I began biting my lip nervously.

"I just don't know what's gonna happen once you're all big and popular. Women are gonna throw theirselves at you, you're gonna be making a lot of money, and you don't need me to hold you back. You're probably just gonna forget about me and then I'll be stuck in a messy situation. Why don't we just prevent it from happening and you can go without me?" I questioned him with a tear rolling down my cheek and staring down at the ground.

"Kamiya, look at me." Jermaine demanded.

I didn't say anything as I continued to stare down at the ground.

He grabbed my chin turning it towards him.

"None of this would've been possible without you. If you and your mom wouldn't had taken me in I would probably be dead by now. You have to realize that I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing it for you and your mother. I love you guys and you're my family. I'm gonna take care of y'all and make sure y'all have everything y'all need and more. I could care less about all the hoes and bitches. All I care about is you." He explained to me making me cry.

I have never met anyone who cared about me so much other than my mom and my brother. It's a really good feeling.

Jermaine tried to console me as he rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"I love you so much Jermaine." I mumbled as I looked him in the eyes.

"This relationship between us is forever baby. I promise." He whispered before kissing me on the lips.

What would I do without Jermaine? I have no idea. He's literally my everything and I'm glad he'll be mine forever. ❤️
___________________________
Sorry it's short. Next chapter will definitely be longer.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑