Chapter 43 ★

★ Chapter 43 ★

★ Kamiya

I stared at the night sky as Jermaine's head laid on my shoulder.

I hope I'm making the right decision by moving out to Miami with him. I know we were close before but things could easily change.

I gently kissed Jermaine's forehead and ran my fingers through his nappy hair.

I giggled when my finger got stuck in it.

"You making fun of my hair now?" Jermaine asked opening his eyes and looking up at me.

"Why is it so nappy?" I asked him giggling.

"I've been in the studio most of the time so I haven't really gotten the time to go to the barbershop." Jermaine told me.

"Awww but you took the time out of your busy schedule to come and get me." I cooed pinching his cheeks.

"I'll always have time for you, baby, just know that." He mumbled before pecking my lips.

My cheeks turned a light pink.

"Good. The pilot said that we only have an hour or so left until we reach Miami."

"Finally, I'm tired of these small ass seats." Jermaine stated moving around in his chair.

I laughed at him.

"Go back to sleep." I told him patting my shoulder.

He looks adorable while he sleeps.

He nodded his head and laid his head back on my shoulder.

He also told me he has a lot of work to do once he gets back so it's good that he gets some rest.

***
"Jermaine, wake up." I said shaking him.

We just landed and he's still asleep.

"Jermaine, wake up." I repeated.

It took him a few seconds but he soon opened his eyes.

"Is it time to go now?" He questioned me.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, the plane just landed." I told him grabbing the small bag I brought onto the plane.

Jermaine got out of the chair and began to stretch.

"Let's go, I can't wait to show you where we're gonna be staying. It's huge." He said to me with a smile on his face.

He grabbed my hand and we walked off of the plane together. After getting our luggage we got into this huge truck and they drove us to Jermaine's house.

As we were sitting in the car together Jermaine was telling me about everything that has happened since he left me.

"I had never been in a situation like that before it was crazy." Jermaine stated making me laugh.

"You're so goofy. Why didn't you just run?" I asked him.

"I don't even know." He replied back.

"I could tell you a billon more stories but things haven't really been the same since I left. I really missed you." He added staring into my eyes.

"You already know I missed you, Jermaine." I told him.

After a couple of minutes of talking the truck came to a stop.

"I'll get your door." Jermaine said before hopping out of the truck.

It took him a few seconds to come around and open my door.

When I stepped out of the car I was amazed at what I seen.

The house in front of me looks like a regular modern house. I mean it's pretty big but it looks like a regular family home.

"You like it?" Jermaine asked me.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." I told him.

"It's ours now. Come on, let me show you the inside." Jermaine said grabbing my hand and walking me up to the house.

He opened the door and we both walked inside.

It looks so much bigger on the inside then it does on the outside.

"Wow." I stated looking around.

"There's about four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a studio, a game room, kitchen, and a lot more." Jermaine explained to me.

"Dang, that's a lot." I mumbled looking around the huge house.

"Here let me show you where our room is." Jermaine said taking me up the stairs.

I followed behind him as we walked down this long hallway till we reached the door at the end.

He opened the door and we both walked in.

This room is like four times bigger then one I have at home.

"This is nice." I mumbled going over to the bed and laying down.

The bed is king size and three times the size of my body.

"Yeah, the bed's big enough so we'll have plenty of room to make our babies." Jermaine said making me giggle.

"Are you serious?" I questioned him.

He nodded. "Very very serious." He said coming over to the bed and laying next to me.

"I need three boys and two girls." Jermaine added with a smile on his face.

I laid my hand on his chest.

"Why are you in such a baby mood? I always thought you didn't want kids." I stated staring at him.

"I mean at first I didn't want kids but being away from you had me thinking a lot about it." He said.

"What else did you think about while you were gone?" I asked him with a curious look on my face.

He laid his head on my chest and I began playing with the naps on his head.

"I thought about you the most of course. I thought about how proud you would be of me , how I'm gonna marry you as soon as I see ya, and about how I'm gonna make love to you until you have every single one of my babies. With all that thinking though I realize a lot of things. One of those things was that I didn't feel completely comfortable without you by myself. None of that shit matters if you weren't by my side." He explained to me.

"Awww baby." I said kissing his forehead.

"Now it's just you and I." Jermaine said.

"Yeah, just you and I."

___________________________
Their house in the mm😍👑

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😊👑