Chapter 31 ★

★ chapter 31 ★

★Kamiya

I can't help but to worry about my mom. She didn't sound so happy on the phone and knowing her she's gonna keep it a secret. She once told me she doesn't like to bother anyone with her problems that's why she has basically did everything on her own.

I played in Jermaine's hair as he slept. His meeting is in a couple of hours and he needs all the sleep he can get. I'm so happy for him and I hope he does good at the meeting because he deserves it.

Please God let him do good at this meeting.

Jermaine moved slightly as he soon started feeling my soft kisses on his cheek.

I giggled lightly before leaving him alone.

I got out of bed decided to make him some food so when he wakes up he can have a good meal.

The mini kitchen was already stocked up with food once we arrived at the hotel yesterday so we didn't have to worry about food. After looking around the refrigerator I decided to make enchiladas, something I'm really good at cooking. After setting all of the ingredients out I began cooking everything. Soon after the hotel room was filled with the beautiful smell of enchiladas.

"Smells good up in here." Jermaine stated making me jump.

"Don't scare me like that." I said as I soon felt his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry baby." He said kissing my cheek all the way down to my neck.

I giggled a little bit before pushing him back.

"Stop, I'm trying to not let the food burn." I stated checking the stove for the third time.

I felt Jermaine's hand slap my butt making me turn around and glare at him.

He just looked around like he wasn't the one that did it.

"Who did that? I think they have a ghost around here." He said making me roll my eyes and giggle.

"That's why you're not eating any of my enchiladas now." I mentioned getting them out of the oven.

They smelled delicious and I already know Jermaine's gonna be drooling for one.

I took the pan and ran it under his nose before smirking.

"No, I was just playing." Jermaine said trying to dip his hand into the pan.

I quickly slapped his hand.

"You have to wait!" I snapped getting out two plates.

I filled both of our plates up with enchiladas before handing Jermaine his plate.

He quickly took it and ran over to the table.

"You must be starving." I said chuckling before joining him at the table.

After a couple of minutes Jermaine had finished eating.

"Damn, that was good." Jermaine stated making me slap his hand.

"What did I say about cussing?" I said sternly eyeing him.

"I'm sorry babe, get dressed I wanna take you somewhere before we go to the meeting." He said gathering up our plates.

"Where could you possibly be taking me? We just got here." I asked with a smile on my face.

"You'll see now go get dressed." He said playfully slapping my thigh.

"Alright." I replied back getting up and going back to the room.

***

After I finished getting dressed Jermaine and I headed out. We are now driving around with Albert. I enjoyed poking my head out the sun roof as we drove through the streets of Miami.

"This is so beautiful." I said in amazement.

I felt Jermaine tug on my lower half bringing me down there with him.

"We're almost there." He said hanging his arm on my neck.

After a few minutes we finally arrived at our destination.

Jermaine opened the door for me before I got out to see a line of people.

"What is this?" I questioned Jermaine out of curiosity.

"We have to wait in line right now." Jermaine stated ignoring my question.

"Okay." I said shrugging my shoulders.

We waited in line until we got to the front of a huge bus.

"Welcome to a Miami Trolley." The man announced handing us a ticket and letting us on.

"What's a trolley?" I asked confused not understanding at all.

"A trolley is basically a touring bus that takes you all around Miami. I can't give you a tour myself so what better way to do it then get on a trolley." He explained to me making me nod my head.

"Awww thank you for bringing me here. I can't wait to see the rest of Miami." I told him suddenly getting excited.

"Yeah, me too." He replied back.

"Wait, what about your meeting?" I asked him.

"Don't worry your little head about that. We'll make it on time. This is for you so just relax." He said wrapping his arm around my waist.

I blushed turning a light pink before kissing him on the lips.

"Thank you for this." I mumbled against his lips.

I'm in love..

___________________________
Trolley in mm 😊

They're goals 😩😍

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑