Chapter 25 ★

★ chapter 25 ★

★ Kamiya

"Thank you for bringing me down here. I had a great time." I told Jermaine as I bit into my hotdog we got from the hotdog stand.

"You're welcome. I just want to thank you for being by my side the whole time." He said as he led me to a bench so we can sit down.

I turned to look at him.

"You don't need to thank me. That's what girlfriend's do. I'm suppose to be by your side always and I will continue to do so forever." I told him honestly.

He smiled and nodded. "I'm definitely gonna marry you. Give me a couple  more years and I'm marrying you." Jermaine said making me blush and giggled.

"Yeah right. If you blow up you're gonna meet you some groupie hoe and leave me behind." I joked while playfully shooing him off.

"Your right. I might find me a couple groupie hoes but they will never have nothing on you and I will never cheat on you. I only have eyes for my Kamiya." He played with my cheeks playfully.

"You better." I said before giggling.

"Give me a bite of that hotdog. It's looking good." Jermaine stated reaching for my hotdog. Keyword: MY hotdog.

I turned my face up.

"No. I'm hungry." I replied back taking a huge bite out of my hotdog.

Jermaine chuckled. "I see how it is now." He said getting up and walking away.

I instantly got up and followed him.

"Where do you think you're going?" I questioned as I followed behind him and took a few bites out of my hotdogs.

"Home." He said simply.

"So you just gonna leave me?" I tried to hurry and catch up with him.

I see him shrug his shoulders.

"Wait, Jermaine you can have a bite!"I exclaimed grabbing his hand.

He busted out laughing. "I knew that would get you."

I rolled my eyes. "Here." I pouted as I leaned the hotdog into his face.

He took a bite before pulling away from me.

"Do you hear that?" Jermaine asked with his eyebrows furrowing.

"Hear what?" I questioned.

He put his finger over his mouth indicating for me to be quiet. I remained silent and then we heard someone whimpering. Jermaine quickly took off towards the voice making me follow after him.

"Who's there?" Jermaine called out once we got close to the voice.

Another whimper came out and this time it was very close.

"I'm coming." Jermaine said as he tried to break apart this box that this person is stuck under.

I joined in helping him and then we recovered the man laying under the pile of junk.

He looks like he has been through hell and back but we didn't care as we check to see if he has been hurt in any way.

"Are you alright? How did this happen to you?" I questioned him as Jermaine took off his jacket and handed it to him.

Something seems a little familiar about him like I've seen him somewhere...

"I was robbed, t-they took all my money and my shoes. I'm not from around here and I just came to visit my son. Please get me to a hospital." He told us making us nod our heads.

"Okay, just hang on." Jermaine said as he leaned down and wrapped the man's arm around his neck.

I followed suit and did the same thing with his other arm.

After that we got him to a hospital.

***

"I hope he's alright." I said clutching onto Jermaine's hand as we sat side by side in the hospital.

We wanted to stay and make sure that the man is fine. I mean it's only right if we do stay. I wouldn't feel comfortable dropping a man off at the hospital and leaving.

Jermaine nodded his head in agreement.

"Did he seem a little bit familiar to you?" Jermaine asked me making me raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah, he did actually." I replied back.

Jermaine just shrugged it off as we waited for a nurse to come out to inform us about the man.

We waited about ten more minutes when a nurse came up to us.

"He's doing just fine. He just needed a few stitches and now he's doing good. He wanted to see you guys." She said gesturing for us to follow her.

We followed her to his hospital room and once we entered the room he started smiling. A smile I know all too well...

"I just wanted to thank you guys for helping me out. Most people wouldn't have did anything so thank you very much." He said shaking our hands one by one.

"You're welcome." Jermaine stammered out.

"What are your names?" The man asked looking between the two of us.

"I'm Jermaine and she's Kamiya." Jermaine introduced us both.

"Well it's nice to meet you Jermaine and Kamiya. I'm Sylvester Thomas." He introduced himself making Jermaine's eyes widen.

Jermaine backed up until he turned around and ran out of the room.

I tried to follow after him but my tiny legs couldn't keep up.

I wonder what's up with him...

___________________________
Kamiya in mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think is wrong with Jermaine?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🌹