Chapter 51 ★

★Chapter 51 ★

★ Kamiya

"Is there a baby in there?" Alaina asked poking my belly as we waited for the doctor to return.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"That's what we're here to confirm." I told her.

"What's that word?" She questioned me with big eyes.

"It means that we're going to find out if there's a baby inside of me." I stated making Jermaine.

I gave him a look.

"The way your voice sounds when you're talking to her is funny." He said to me.

I shook my head at him.

"Is it a girl or a boy?" Alaina asked me.

"We don't know. We won't be able to find out for a while." I replied back to her.

She nodded her head and began playing with the doll I bought her yesterday. 

"I already know your pregnant so I don't see why we're here." Jermaine stated shrugging his shoulders.

"This is just to confirm it or else I wouldn't be here either." I said to him.

"Maybe I could ask the doctor what we should do to keep the baby healthy." Jermaine stated making me sigh.

He has been going nuts with the whole healthy thing. He really wants the baby to come out perfect and I do too but he's taking it to far.

"Yeah." I said waving him off.

Before he could say anything else the doctor came back into the room with a file in his hand.

"I have the results from the test." The doctor said with a smile on his face.

I nodded my head and grabbed Jermaine's hand. Alaina just sat in the chair continuing to be in her own little world.

"You are one month pregnant." He stated making Jermaine literally jump out of his chair.

"I knew it." He yelled with so much excitement.

I smiled as I watched him get all excited.

"Congratulations." The doctor said shaking both of our hands.

Even though this isn't the perfect time to have a baby I wouldn't wanna have this baby with anyone else or to be with anyone else.

"I knew she was pregnant but now hearing that it's actually inside of there made me excited." Jermaine stated putting his hand on my belly.

I smiled and put my hand over his hand.

"I always ask my pregnant patients this. What gender would you like for the baby to be?" He asked us.

I sat there thinking for a second.

"A boy." I said with a smile.

Jermaine shrugged his shoulders.

"It doesn't matter as long as the baby comes out healthy." Jermaine said making me blush.

"That's cute." I said to him kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, We're going to have to schedule several doctor appointments so we can make sure the baby stays healthy and is well taken care of." The doctor explained to us.

I nodded my head in understanding.

We schedule the appointments and then we were on our way.

"Can you strap Alaina in?" I asked Jermaine putting her in his arms.

He nodded his head fidgeting with her in his arms.

"You can't even hold her right here." I said reaching out for her.

"No, I got this." Jermaine stated wrapping her legs around his waist.

I chuckled before shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay." I replied back.

I got in the passenger seat because Jermaine's diving us home.

I would go visit Chanel but I would have to bring Alaina and it's too early for her to see her like this.

Jermaine strapped her into her seat before coming up and getting in the driver's seat.

Jermaine started up the car and pulled off.

"My mom's gonna be so mad at me." I told Jermaine with an upset look on my face.

"Why?" He questioned me with a confused look on his face.

"Because I haven't even been down here just a month and I'm already pregnant with another kid to deal with." I explained to him.

"Well a lot can happen in a month." He replied back.

"Yeah, too much has happened. What am I suppose to say to her when she comes down here next week?" I asked.

Jermaine sighed.

"I don't know but she's gonna have to understand. I've been wanting to start a family for the longest." He said to me.

I grabbed his hand and held it while he drove.

"I've been wanting to start a family too maybe not so soon but I've been wanting to." I replied back to him.

Jermaine nodded his head.

"I know you're probably feeling a little overwhelmed with having to focus on college and taking care of Chanel's daughter I just want you to know that I'm gonna be here for you." Jermaine clenched my hand.

"That's good to know even though you have things to focus on yourself. I don't want you to have to worry about me." I replied back to him.

"That's what I do. When I love someone I worry about them a lot and I have to make sure everything's alright." He told me.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Well you should know that you don't have to worry about me. I'm gonna be fine, like always." I said to him leaning up and kissing his cheek.

"If you say so..."

___________________________
Sorry, this chapter is just a filler.

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😩❤️