Chapter 32 ★

★ chapter 32 ★

★ Jermaine

Seeing the smile on her face when she got to see all parts of Miami was priceless. I live for her smile and to make her happy about things like this. I want to show her things she hasn't seen before and make her feels things she hasn't felt before.

I watched as she pointed out the trolley at several landmarks with the biggest smile on her face.

I pray that I do good at this meeting and make her proud. Making her proud means the most to me.

A couple of minutes passed by and we're officially done with the tour. We only have half a hour to make it to my meeting.

"Are you sure we aren't gonna be late?" Kamiya asked me once we entered the car.

"I'm sure we aren't gonna be late. Albert, how fast can you get to my meeting?" I asked Albert as he adjusted his mirrors.

"Really fast, sir." Albert replied starting up the car and quickly pulling off

Kamiya grabbed my hand and turned my face so I'm staring directly into her eyes.

"Thank you." She said with a smile on her face.

"For what?" I questioned with my eyebrows furrowed.

"For doing that for me. That was really sweet of you and you took the time out of your day to do something that would benefit me." She explained to me before leaning up and kissing my cheek.

I grinned like a fat boy in a candy store.

"You're welcome. You're my world and soon I'm gonna be able to give you the world..." I mentioned to her.

She turned a light pink letting me know she was blushing. I love seeing her blush even though she tends to hide her face sometimes.

I grabbed her chin lightly as she started covering her face with her hand. I stared into her eyes before leaning forward and kissing her on the lips.

"I love you girl." I mentioned to her for the millionth time since the bridge.

She giggled lightly before putting our foreheads together.

"If they don't sign you then they must be crazy." She said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, they must be.."

***

After 15 minutes of being in the car we finally reached the building I was meeting Jay Z at.

Albert opened the door for both of us before I grabbed Kamiya's hand and we got out of the car together.

Kamiya squeezing my hand and smiled up at me.

"This is it!" She exclaimed staring up at the tall building.

I sighed and nodded.

Yeah, this is it.

We walked hand in hand into the building and we were met with a blonde white lady at the front desk.

"Hello, are you lost or something?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

The look on Kamiya's face was priceless.

"No, we're not lost. My boyfriend here has a meeting with Jay Z." She told the lady honestly.

The lady chuckled before looking at both of us with wide eyes.

"Yeah right kid, you should both go now. I think the homeless shelters are closing in a hour." She joked shaking her head at us.

I could feel Kamiya getting heated with the lady and that's when I decided to step in.

"Call him." I demanded pointing towards the desk phone.

"Whatever, we'll just see if you two are telling the truth." She retorted rolling her eyes before picking up the phone and dialing a number.

I just shook my head and looked down at Kamiya who looks like she's ready to stick her foot up the lady's ass.

"Calm down." I said to her rubbing her hand.

Kamiya nodded her head and turned her attention to something else.

The lady was on the phone for about a good minute or two.

"There are two homeless looking children out here saying they have a meeting with you boss." She said into the phone.

I listened closely to hear a voice reply back to her and her face hung low.

A smirk began to rise onto my face.

"Okay, sorry sir, goodbye." She said before hanging up the phone.

"He said that you do indeed have a meeting with him and that you have to wait a couple of minutes. He's running late on his meetings.." She said to us lowly.

I heard Kamiya let out a cackling laugh making me turn to look at her.

"Gotcha ya!" She laughed going over to a chair to sit down.

I couldn't help but to laugh myself as she made fun of the lady for being wrong and judging us.

"He'll be right with you in a moment." She said gesturing towards a seat.

I nodded my head and went to sit next to Kamiya.

"You bogus." I whispered into Kamiya's ear.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Well that's what she gets for judging us."

___________________________
Sorry it's short, more is coming soon.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😊