Chapter 61★

★ Chapter 61 ★

★ Kamiya

"Are you gonna call him or not?" I asked Jermaine as I watched him stare at the piece of paper his father left behind.

Jermaine shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know." he answered back not even turning to look at me.

"It wouldn't hurt to give him a call and you could finally have a family." I told him.

Jermaine shook his head quick.

"They're not my family." He stated making me give him a look.

"Baby, don't be like that. I know he hasn't been the best father but I know deep down inside you want to get to know him and find out what he's really like." I told Jermaine making him go quiet.

"See." I said with a small chuckle.

"I'm about to go to the hospital, I think Chanel's leaving today." I told him kissing his cheek and walking towards Alaina's room.

Jermaine just waved me off.

He has been in a sort of funk since he seen his dad a couple of days ago. He has been walking around looking depressed and in the studio mostly. He needs to get out of his little funk before we're married. The wedding plans are coming along perfectly and my mom is the reason I've been on top of everything.

I decided that today will be an off day so her and Michael went out to see the city together.

"Alaina..." I called knocking on the door.

I didn't receive an answer so I just opened the door.

I opened the door to see her sitting on the floor pouting.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked her instantly going over to her.

"I don't want to go see my mom." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

I feel bad because she sounds like she's about to cry and I hate to see her cry.

"I know she was mean to you but she has changed. She isn't like that anymore. She's much nicer." I told her.

She shook her head.

"So..." She mumbled making me pick her up.

I began tickling her to distract her.

"We're going to see your mother and that's final little girl." I said as I tickled her.

The sounds of her giggles filled the air bringing a smile to my face.

"Okay...stop it." She said through her giggles.

I laughed and put her down.

"Go put some shoes on and then we'll go." I told her.

"Okay." She said with the biggest smile on her face.

I watched her as she around the room trying to find her shoes.

Once she found her shoes she slipped them on and then she just sat there playing with her shoe strings.

"I got this sweetie." I said to her.

She nodded her head and let go of her shoe strings.

I reached down to tie one of her shoes and left the other one untied.

"Pay attention so I can show you how to tie your shoe." I said looking at her.

She nodded her head and stared down at her shoe. While she watched closely I showed her how to tie her shoe just like I was taught when I was younger. The Bunny Ear Method.

"There." I said finishing with her shoe.

"Thank you." She said as I picked her up.

"You're welcome" I answered back to her.

After that I was headed out.

***

When I came into Chanel's hospital room she was already dressed and ready to go.

"Hi baby!" Chanel exclaimed holding her arms out for Alaina.

Alaina gave her a weird look shocked by how she's acting.

Alaina reached out for her mom and she took her out of my arms.

That made Chanel smile really big.

"I miss you baby," Chanel stated as she hugged Alaina tightly while rubbing her head.

Alaina remained silent.

"I want you to know that I'm sorry for treating you the way I treated you before. I was being a big bully. I love you so much and don't you ever forget that." Chanel said kissing the side of Alaina's head.

By now Chanel's in tears.

"Don't cry mommy." Alaina said hugging on to Chanel tightly.

"Okay." Chanel said wiping her tears.

It took Chanel a couple of minutes to fix herself back up.

"Are you ready to back home with me, Alaina?" Chanel asked her with a hopeful look on her face.

Alaina shook her head no.

"I want to be with Mya.." Alaina said pointing towards me.

The look on Chanel's face made it obvious she's very upset.

"Um how about she spends one more night over my house and then I'll bring her over to your place tomorrow. She's just gonna miss me that's all." I assured Chanel making Chanel nod her head.

"Yeah, that's probably what's wrong." Chanel agreed with me handing Alaina back to me.

I can tell that she's very hurt and wants everything to be okay between her and Alaina.

"I have to get going. I have to go talk to my boss and beg for my job back." Chanel said picking her bag and walking towards the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said to her as she threw me a wave over her shoulder.

"You have to start being nice to your mom. You're staying with her tomorrow." I told Alaina.

"I don't want to be with her.." Alaina said laying her head on my chest.

She poked out her lips and made her brown eyes grow bigger.

"I want to stay with you..."

___________________________________

Chanel & Alaina in the mm.😍😍😍

What do you guys think she should do?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional😩👑