Chapter 15 ★

★ chapter 15 ★

★ Kamiya

"Kamiya are you mad at me?" Jermaine asked me as I sat on my bed facing the wall.

"Nope." I replied back not even bothering to look over at him.

"Yes you are." He said coming into my room fully and closing the door.

"No I'm not." I snapped rolling my eyes.

I'm already irritated and he's making me more irritated by asking me if I'm mad.

"Well it seems like it because you've been avoiding me for two days." He answered back coming to sit on my bed.

"I'm not fucking irritated!" I yelled at him making him give me a look of shock.

I rarely cuss.

Jermaine smacked his lips.

"Well I guess I can't give you your gift because you're mad at me." He said catching my attention and making me look at him.

"What gift?" I questioned curiously.

"This one." He said holding up a diamond K.

I gasped as I looked at the beautiful necklace.

"Jermaine that's nice but why did you get it?" I asked him with a perfectly sculpted eyebrow raised.

"Because I wanted to do something nice. Come here." He said grabbing my hand.

I climbed over to the other side of my bed and sat next to him.

"You know you really didn't have to buy this. You're suppose to be saving your money for yourself." I reminded him turning to face him.

"I just wanted to get you something to show you how thankful I am for you." He explained to me as he put the necklace around my neck.

My hands clutched onto the necklace as I looked down and smiled.

"Thank you so much." I told him pulling him into a hug.

The hug lasted for a while but as we pulled back I couldn't help but to kiss him on the lips.

"I'm gonna treasure this necklace forever." I said analyzing the necklace once again.

Nobody has done anything like this for me and it warms my heart that Jermaine did this.

"Kamiya , I know I haven't asked you already but I wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend?" Jermaine asked staring at everything but me.

I smiled and grabbed his chin making him turn towards me.

"I really thought I was already your girlfriend but yes. I'd love to be your girlfriend." I told him smiling from ear to ear.

"Good now I can kiss you whenever I want to." He said bringing his face closer to mine and kissing me passionately on the lips.

I blushed a little as we both pulled back.

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before I laid back on the bed.

"Are you ticklish?" Jermaine asked me.

I shook my head.

"No." I lied with a smirk on my face.

"Liar." He said before starting to tickle me everywhere.

"Stop it Jermaine!" I yelled out trying to push him away from me.

He pulled up my shirt slightly and tickled my stomach making me erupt into laughter.

As he continued to tickle my stomach I looked down at his head to see that he had a huge cut on it. The reason I wouldn't have noticed it before is because I've been ignoring him.

"Jermaine..." I called out.

"What?" He pulled back to look at me.

"What happened to your head?" I asked him.

"Um....i was messing around with Anthony and he accidentally pushed me making me fall on the ground." He said with a nod of his head.

I sat in silence thinking about whether or not I should believe him.

Jermaine has always been honest and I shouldn't doubt him now.

"Okay."

___________________________
The necklace in the mm😍😘

Do you guys think Jermaine's wrong for lying or it's better for Kamiya's safety?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️