Chapter 52 ★

★ Chapter 52 ★

★Kamiya

"Jermaine, what is that?" I questioned him as he came into the house with a bunch of bags.

I had covered the phone so my mom couldn't hear our conversation. I've decided to officially tell her I'm pregnant when she comes down here in a couple of days.

"Some healthy food for the baby." He replied back with a goofy grin on his face.

"I'm throwing out all the junk food." He added in making me damn near drop the phone.

"Baby, I get that I have to eat healthy for the baby but you can't get rid of my junk food now." I said practically in tears.

My junk food is my life.

"Too bad, you can go back to eating regular stuff once the baby is here." He said carrying the bags into the kitchen.

I followed after him.

"What is Alaina gonna eat then?" I asked him.

I had just laid her down for a nap a little under an hour ago so she should be waking up hungry in a little bit.

"Don't worry, I have some regular food for her but I'm not telling you where I put it." He stated making me groan.

I then went over to the fridge and stood in front of it.

"You're not taking my food." I whined wrapping my arms around it.

Jermaine chuckled like I was playing. He then came over to me and moved me out of the way.

"Go sit down somewhere." He said with a grin on his face.

I rolled my eyes.

I put the phone back up to my head.

"I've already booked my flight, Kamiya, I should be down there in two days." My mom said to me.

I nodded my head like she could see me.

"Really? I can't wait to see you, I really miss you." I said into the phone.

"I miss you too, baby." She replied back.

"How have things been back home?" I questioned her.

"It's been very quiet without you here, but at least I have my baby, Michael to keep me company." She stated.

"Speaking of him, how has he been?" I asked her.

"He's been good, I'm actually bringing him with me." She said to me.

"Good, I can finally meet him." I said smiling weirdly.

I can just see my mom rolling her eyes now.

"He said he wants to meet you too." My mom replied back to me.

My eyes went towards Alaina as she walked into the room rubbing her eyes.

"Mom, I'll talk to you later." I said to her.

"Okay, I love you and I'll see you in a couple of days." She stated.

"Love you too, bye." I said to her.

"Bye." She replied back.

I hung up the phone.