Chapter 3 ★

★chapter 3★

★ Kamiya

"Jermaine you're so funny." I said covering my hand with my mouth.

He looked down and smiled at me. "Yeah, is that where you stay?" He questioned as I stopped in front of my house.

"Yeah, it's not much but it's home." I told him looking at the broken down house in front of us.

I've lived here basically my whole life and over the years it has gotten a little torn up.

"At least you have a home." He mumbled but I heard him clearly.

I turned around to look at him with my eyebrow raised.

"What do you mean?" I questioned as he avoided eye contact with me.

He shook his head. "Nothing , I'll see you later." He waved at me before walking away.

"Bye Jermaine." I said back heading up the stairs and into my house.

He's definitely hiding something from me but I'm not gonna bother him about it because it's none of my business.

My brother always tells me to mind my business because I might just find out something I don't want to find out.

When I got into the house I smelled a wonderful aroma in the air, I already know that's mama cooking.

"Mama!" I called heading towards the kitchen.

"I'm in here baby." She called back.

"I know." I told her walking into the kitchen.

"How was your day today?" She asked me mixing something in a big pot.

"It was alright. I met a boy." I told her honestly.

I know how she feels about me being around boys. She thinks I shouldn't be around boys because they all want one thing....you all know what that one thing is.

"What boy?" She questioned while stopping what she was doing.

"He's just my friend. His name is Jermaine." I said with a small smile on my face.

She shook her head. "Stay away from his ass." She snapped.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay."

"Don't roll your eyes at me and you better not be lying." She demanded while mean mugging me.

"I'm not." I said plainly.

"Okay, now go to the store and get me these things." She said handing me a paper with a list of ingredients to get and money.

She always asks me to do stuff after she snaps on me. 😒

"Okay..where's Tariq?" I asked her.

"I don't know but you should be able to walk there it's just around the corner." She stated shooing me.

I nodded my head and left out of the house.

Like she said it was only around the corner so it only took me about five minutes to get there.

I hate coming into this store because the Mexicans always play their lousy music.

I blocked out the noise once I walked past the cash register with the Mexican sitting in a chair watching my every move.

I checked the list to see that I needed eggs and then I went to one of the isles where I found the eggs. Next I need brown sugar which is in the same isle so I hurried and grabbed the bag, then I went to find the butter.

I stopped dead in my shoes when I heard a familiar voice at the front of the store. Just to be nosey I went to the front of the isle and peaked my head out to see Jermaine standing talking to the Mexican at the cash register.

"Do you have it?" Jermaine asked looking around to see if anybody was looking.

The Mexican nodded. "Yeah homey here you go." He said handing Jermaine a bag.

"Good looking out." Jermaine said before grabbing the bag, shaking hands with the Mexican and leaving.

What was in the bag? I hope it wasn't what I think it was.....

________________________________
Jermaine in MM 😍💯😊

What do you guys think was in the bag?
Is Kamiya wrong for being nosey?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😊👌🏾