Chapter 34 ★

★ chapter 34 ★

★ Jermaine

The feeling of being signed feels amazing. I've been wanting this since forever and it's a unbelievable feeling to actually have it. There's one thing I haven't mentioned to Kamiya though and I'm not sure how she's gonna take it.

Today will be her last day being in Miami.

"I can't believe our trip is already over." She said as she stuffed her suitcase back up.

"Yeah, there's something I have to tell you." I said scratching my neck nervously.

"What?" She asked turning towards me with a eyebrow raised.

"I won't be going back to Harlem with you." I stated lowkey scared of her reaction.

Her mouth dropped and she had a shocked look on her face.

"What? Why?" She questioned coming over to me.

"Jay Z wants me to stay up here and work on my album. I would've asked you to stay up here but I didn't want you to leave your mom behind. Besides your better off without me anyways." I explained to her.

She shook her head rapidly.

"You know that's a lie. If it weren't for you I probably would be dead just like my brother." She said sternly.

I grabbed her hand.

"Don't say that. You're gonna be fine. I just need to spend a little time up here to get things right for my family." I said kissing her hand.

"I don't want to leave without you. Why are you so okay with this?" She questioned confused.

"Because I know that something good will come out of this. I don't want to leave you either but I'm making this decision for us." I said looking her in the eye.

"Yeah, more like you're making it for yourself." She said dropping my hand and going back over to her suitcase.

"It's not even like that, Kamiya. You know I love you and your mother." I told her going over to her.

"Lies." She stated zipping up her suitcase and dragging it towards the door.

"Kamiya, come here." I demanded as I watched the tears fall out of her eyes.

"Leave me alone." She said sitting on top of her suitcase with her arms across her chest.

I sighed before going over to her.

"Everything's gonna be alright stop crying." I said pulling her into my chest.

"Well why do I have a feeling I'm never gonna see you again?" She asked letting more tears drop out of her eyes.

"You will and when you do I'm gonna ask you to be my wife." I told her seriously.

"You don't mean that." She said shaking her head.

"Yes, I do." I replied back to her kissing her on the lips.

The kiss got a little heated making me pick her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

"I love you, Kamiya." I mumbled against her lips.

"I love you more, Jermaine." She replied back.

Once I carried her to the bed we started going at it like wild animals.

***

I looked down at Kamiya as she sat with a upset face.

I grabbed her hand and began rubbing it.

We've just arrived to the airport a little under twenty minutes ago and we're now waiting for her plane to be ready.

"I'm gonna miss you." Kamiya said looking over at me.

"You already know I'm gonna miss you too but I promise as soon as I get things done then I'm flying you and your mother out here." I explained to her.

She nodded her head before laying her head on my arm.

"Please don't change." I heard her just barely say.

"I'm not gonna change maybe my pockets will get fatter other than that I'm not gonna change." I said making her giggle a little.

"Alright, I have something to give you." She said taking something out of her pocket.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's not anything fancy it's just the necklace my brother gave me when I was younger. It has my initials on it." She stated holding up a chain that says "K. W."

"That's nice." I replied back to her.

She smiled and put it around my neck.

"Hold on to it until the next time I see you." She said to me.

I nodded my head.

After a couple of seconds they announced that her plane was ready.

"I guess this is a see you later.." She stated getting up and grabbing her bag.

"Yeah, see you later." I said going over to her and kissing her on the lips.

She smiled as we shared a hug.

We shared one long look at each other before she headed towards the plane entrance.

She gave me a small wave before turning around, handing her ticket to one of the plane attendants , and heading inside of the plane.

I'm gonna miss seeing her but I have to follow my dreams and that's gonna need a little time.

___________________________
Kamiya in mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑