Chapter 41 ★

★ Chapter 41 ★

★ Kamiya

"Jermaine, stop!" I shouted trying to pull Jermaine off of the guy that attempted to rape me.

I mean he does deserve it but I'd rather let karma work her magic instead of Jermaine being put into jail for murder.

I grabbed Jermaine's fist and held it. He immediately stopped making me sigh in relief.

"Kamiya, what are you doing?" He questioned me looking down at the guy's bloody face.

"This is the same motherfucker that shot me and was harassing you." He added one of his veins popping out of his neck.

"Jermaine, I just don't want you to get in trouble. No matter how hard you hit him what happened to us will never go away. Just let it go." I told him as he got up.

His face soften a little bit.

"You're right. I ain't got time for this nigga anyways." He said before kicking him in the chest and spitting on him.

"Okay let's go." I said pulling his arm so he wouldn't start hitting him again.

He'll get what's coming to him...he probably already has.

Jermaine and I hurried up and walked off.

"Are you alright?" Jermaine asked as he looked me up and down.

I nodded my head.

"Other then that nasty kiss he gave me, I'm fine. I need to brush my teeth about five times before I can get this taste out of my mouth." I said scrunching up my face and moving my mouth around.

"He had the nerve to put his lips on you ugh. No more kisses for you until you scrub your mouth." Jermaine said jokingly before laughing.

I slapped his shoulder.

"Shut up, that could've been a serious situation back there!" I scolded him.

"Don't worry, I was following you the whole time. Your mom told me to keep you safe and that's what I'm going to do." He replied back making me smile and blush.

"Thank you." I said looking into his big chocolate brown eyes.

"You don't have to thank me. It's what I'm gonna be doing for the rest of our lives." He said grabbing my hand and holding on to it.

My heart practically melted.

"Speaking of things that are gonna involve our lives..I will move with you to Miami." I said making him look at me with wide eyes.

"Are you serious or are you just saying that because I just saved your life?" He asked making me giggle.

"Both. It reminded me of how much i need you in my life and I shouldn't be willing to give that up for something so stupid." I explained to him shaking my head.

"Plus I'm gonna be your wife soon so I'll need to start making decisions that could benefit us both. I mean there are many opportunities in Miami." I added in.

Jermaine laughed.

"What's so funny?" I questioned him with my eyebrows raised.

"We ain't even married yet and you're already thinking like a wife." He said making me smile.

"Got to start early, y'know." I said.

We finally reached the house and we just sat down on the porch to continue our conversation.

"Not wanting to leave here isn't stupid. I get that this is where you've grown up and you've had a lot of memories here but it's the opposite for me. My life here has been hell, from my mom and brother passing to being homeless. Ain't nothing ever happened good here for me well besides you." Jermaine told me still holding on close to my hand.

"Well I'm glad you're seeing it from my point of view now. I just wish I would've met you when all of this was happening so I could have comforted you." I said to him.

"There's no way you could have comforted me at all. I was very reckless back then. I didn't give a fuck about what anybody had to say. I just wanted to disappear. I'm glad I changed my life around though. I would've been in all kinds of mess now. I did a lot of stuff and I seen a lot of stuff being on my own." He explained to me.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Well I wasn't there then but I'll definitely be here for you forever. No matter what you do I'll always love you, there's no changing that." I replied back to him honestly.

He could lie or cheat and I would still love him. That's something that will never go away.

"I love you and I'm so happy you're willing to move with me." Jermaine stated kissing the back of my hands.

I smiled.

"I love you more."

___________________________
Jermaine in mm😍❤️

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow if you already haven't

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑