Chapter 19 ★

★ chapter 19 ★

★ Kamiya

"Here we are." I stated looking around as Jermaine and I stood on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Due to my mother having to be at work she isn't here. I tried to wait until another day but she insisted on us releasing my brothers ashes by ourselves. I honestly think she couldn't have handled it anyways. Losing her only son took a very hard toll on her.

"Here we are." Jermaine repeated looking down at me.

"I never thought that I would ever have to get rid of my ashes but like my mom said it's better for us." I told Jermaine looking out onto the beautiful dark blue waters of the East River.

Jermaine nodded in agreement.

"I know I haven't met your brother but from what you've told me I can tell that he was a pretty cool dude. Trust me I know how it feels to lose someone very close to you. Losing my mother and brother was such a horrible experience and it wasn't easy at all." He explained wrapping his arm around me from behind.

Losing my brother was enough but losing my mother and my brother would've been the most horrible thing ever. Jermaine has definitely been through a lot , I'm surprised he has been so strong after what he has been through. He always keep his head up high and that makes me respect him more than ever.

"I'm so sorry Jermaine.." I mumbled squeezing his hand.

He gave me a small smile.

"Are you gonna let the ashes go?" He asked me as I stared down at the box.

Apart of me doesn't want to let him go. Having these ashes make me feel closer to him and make me remember him but I need to let him go so he can be free.

I nodded my head yes before opening the black box filled with his ashes.

It didn't take long before the ashes rise up out of the box and flew away due to the heavy winds.

I held the box higher so all of the ashes could fly away.

A tear fell out of my eyes and Jermaine quickly wiped it away.

"He's gone now." I cried out making Jermaine wrap his arms around me and I buried my head into his chest.

"He's in a better place." Jermaine whispered rubbing my back soothingly.

I nodded my head against his chest trying to wipe the tears that just kept falling.

"Thank you so much Jermaine." I told him kissing his cheek.

He gave me a confused look.

"For what?" He asked me.

"For being here for me. Other than my brother you're one of the realest and nicest person I've ever met." I explained to him making him smile his crooked smile that I love.

I guess you can say that bumping into him was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can honestly say that I love him and every time I see him he puts butterflies into my stomach.

"Jermaine, I-I...." I started to say.

Should I tell him that I love him? Is it too soon? Does he feel the same way? He probably doesn't even feel the same...

"Just say it." Jermaine said interrupting my thoughts.

"I love you Jermaine." I blurted out a little too loudly looking down and blushing.

"Aye look at me." He stated lifting my chin so our eyes could meet.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same. I understand completely." I said nervously biting my lip.

He started laughing making me feel even more embarrassed.

"What are you talking about? I love you too!" He exclaimed hugging me in his arms and picking me up slightly.

I began laughing too.

"Leave me alone I almost thought you weren't gonna say it back." I told him slapping his arm playfully.

"Of course I do. You're the only one that I truly care about , every morning I'm filled with joy just by seeing your face , and I love you." He finished kissing me passionately on the lips.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth as our lips moved in sync , my small hand found its way on the back of his head.

"I love you." Jermaine said again pecking my lips once more.

"Say it louder." I demanded not even expecting him to do it.

"I love you!" Jermaine yelled louder making the people in the cars passing by stare at us.

I giggled and put my hand over his mouth as he continued to yell.

"You can stop now." I told him with a smile on my face.

"I will never stop telling you that I love you ever."

___________________________
Brooklyn Bridge in the mm😍🙌🏾

They are goals 😍😩😭

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional ☺️💫