Chapter 8 ★

★ chapter 8 ★

★ Kamiya

"Can I ask you something?" Jermaine asked once we made our way to school.

"Sure, ask me anything." I said with a small smile.

"Why are you helping me? I'm just like one of these other bum ass niggas out here." Jermaine asked me.

I looked at him before looking down at the ground.

"I don't know. It makes me feel good to help someone and I don't like seeing a friend of mine out on the streets." I explained to him.

He nodded his head in understanding.

"I'm just trying to save you the trouble of having to help someone like me." He said giving me this look.

I shook my head.

"I don't wanna be saved, you're no trouble so stop talking like that!" I scolded him while grabbing his hand.

I could tell he was taken back at me holding his hand but i gave him a gentle squeeze for reassurance making him smile.

"Thank you for everything." Jermaine said kissing the back of my hand making me blush.

"You're welcome Jermaine." I said making him turn his head the other direction.

I busted out laughing making him raise his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" He asked finally looking at me.

"Did I just see you blush? Is it because I said your name?" I asked him while giggling.

His bit his lip to hide his smile but it soon crept onto his face.

"No." He mumbled.

"Okay whatever you say Jermaine." I teased before giggling again.

He shook his head and walked into the building leaving me standing there.

"Wait up meany!" I yelled after him.

I ran up to him and hooked myself into his arm.

"You play too much." He said pulling his hood over his head.

"Yeah I've been told." I replied looking around at everyone.

It's like once we came into the building all eyes landed on us. Everyone is basically burning holes into our jackets because of how hard they're staring at us.

"What is everyone staring at?" I asked out loud as Jermaine and I made our way towards my locker.

"They're staring at us..." Jermaine mumbled while staring down at his worn out shoes.

"Hey! You know what? Let them stare. Obviously they have staring problems that they need to ask their eye doctor about." I said making him chuckle a little bit.

I smiled satisfied that I made him laugh.

I opened my locker while Jermaine stood next to me leaning on another locker.

"It sucks that we don't have any classes together so the next time I'll see you would be at lunch." I said showing my pouty lips.

"Don't worry time will fly right by." He replied back gently kissing my cheek.

I sighed. "Not really." I mumbled.

Before Jermaine could say anything else Cali , Mia , & Angel walked over making me shift my gaze over to them.

"What are you doing with him?" Cali asked pushing up her glasses a little bit.

Cali is a really pretty girl and probably one of the most popular girls in school. If she doesn't like you then most likely no one likes you. Everyone plays follow the leader here and Cali's in the front leading.

"Um I'm talking to him." I replied back stately.

She rolled her eyes as she looked Jermaine up and down.

"You can't be seen with him. He'll totally mess up your reputation and we can't have that." She stated giving him a look of disgust.

I sighed before slamming my locker shut.

"I could care less about my reputation!" I snapped back making Mia and Angel gasp from behind her.

"She's going crazy." Mia tried to whisper to Angel.

"Well if you're gonna be hanging out with him then we can't be seen with you." Cali said like I actually cared.

"I could care less really." I said to her.

I turned my attention to Jermaine who's just standing there looking down at the ground.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and then leaned up to give him a passionate kiss adding my tongue in it.

I moaned a little as he gripped my butt a little bit.

"Disgusting!" Angel screeched out.

I pulled back from the kiss and pecked his lips a few times.

"I'll see you at lunch baby." I told him and winking before I walked off.

I definitely left him in shock...

___________________________
Cali in MM ✨

What do you guys think about Cali?
What do you guys think about this chapter?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😈