Chapter 62★

★ Chapter 62★

★Kamiya

"I just don't know what to do...Alaina doesn't want to go back with her mom." I said to my mom as I peeked over at Alaina who's on the floor playing with toys.

"Well maybe we should keep her." My mom said making me shake my head.

"Now you know I can't do that." I told her sternly.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean it's obvious Alaina doesn't like her mother at all so maybe you should just ask her to let her stay with you. In the mean time Chanel can come and visit her to rekindle their relationship." My mom explained to me.

That actually does sound like a smart idea but I don't know how Chanel's gonna react to it.

"Good idea." I told my mom grabbing my phone about to call Chanel and tell her.

The doorbell started ringing and my mom got up to go get it.

After ringing for about a minute or two Chanel's phone went to voicemail.

I just shrugged my shoulders slightly weirded out that she didn't answer my phone call.

My mom's voice started raising making me walk to the front door.

"Mom, what's going--" I stopped when I came around the corner to see Chanel standing there with a mean mug on her face.

Chanel turned to look at me with the same smug look on her face.

"I want my daughter back. There's no way in hell I'm letting you keep her for another minute." Chanel demanded walking over to me.

"I thought you said I could keep her for another day." I told her beginning to get upset.

I've grown attached to Alaina and I thought it would easy to hand her back to her mother.

"No, your mother told me about your little plan to keep my daughter now I want her!" She shouted making me jump a little.

"She is your daughter so go and take her. I don't know how she's gonna react to you taking her home but that's your problem to deal with." I explained to her.

She gave me a satisfied grin. "Where is my little bundle of joy?" She asked in a fake voice.

"In the living room." I told her pointing behind me.

She nodded and went to the living room with my mother and I on her tail.

Alaina looked up at her as soon as she came into the room. I could tell by the look on Alaina's face that she knew her mom was gonna try to take her.

"Alaina baby, come on." Chanel said bending down with her arms held out for Alaina.

Alaina just scrunched her face up in confusion but remained in the same spot.

"Alaina come here." Chanel stated putting on a fake smile.

Alaina shook her head no.

"You know what.." Chanel said before going over to Alaina and picking her up.

Alaina instantly started yelling and screaming because she wanted her to put her down.

"I am your mother. Stop acting like some kind of animal." Chanel shouted trying to keep her under control.

I walked over to them.

"Just let her stay another day.." I said to her.

She gave me a look that made me be quiet.

"I'm taking her home whether any of you like it or not." Chanel grumbled holding on tightly to Alaina as she headed to the front door.

All you could hear before she left the house was Alaina crying and yelling for her to let her go.

I feel so terrible for letting her go with her mother.

My mom put her hand on my shoulder.

"There was nothing you could do. That's her mother." My mom reminded me making me nod my head.

"You need to focus on this wedding and just leave it at that." My mom stated making me agree with her.

I feel like it's gonna take me a while to get over this but maybe she's better off with her mother...

"I guess you're right." I told her.

She nodded her head.

"I'm always right now go get some sleep. We're going to look at some places to have the wedding tomorrow." My mom told me.

"Okay." I said sadly going to my room.

I laid on my bed and buried my head into a pillow.

Soon after that I fell asleep.

***

My eyes opened a little once I felt the bed shift.

I rolled over to see Jermaine getting into bed beside me.

"Are you alright? I heard about what happened with Alaina." Jermaine asked wrapping his arm around me and laying his head on my chest.

"I'm fine just really sad that she's gone." I told him honestly.

Losing the baby sucked so I kind of had Alaina to keep my mind off of it.

"She's with her mother now you shouldn't be worried. I get why you miss her and all but it's better for her." Jermaine mumbled before kissing my forehead.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Besides we could always make a baby of our own." He stated lowly making me give him a look.

"Seriously not the time." I replied back to him.

He began kissing along my neck.

"Jermaine stop..." I said lowly pushing his head back.

He sighed before turning over and laying the opposite direction.

"Oh come on. Don't be like that." I told him as I turned and grabbed his arm.

Jermaine yanked his arm away from me.

"Jermaineeee..." I said putting my leg over his, wrapping my arm around him, and snuggling into his back.

"Leave me alone and go to sleep." Jermaine grumbled making me smack my lips.

"Wrap your arms around me like you usually do and I'll go to sleep." I told him.

He just continued laying there.

I began poking his back.

He soon got tired of me poking his back so he turned around and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Get some sleep." He told me before kissing me.

Now I can sleep much better with him holding me.

_________________________________

Do you guys think Chanel was wrong?🤔

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional😍