Chapter 22 ★

★ chapter 22 ★

★ Jermaine

I scrunched up my face as the watery substance slid down my throat.

Kamiya giggled as she watched me eat the jello.

"If you don't like it why are you eating it?" She asked me.

"It's the only thing good enough to eat. Everything else taste way worse." I mentioned scooping up another spoonful and eating it.

She smiled as she came over and laid next to me on the hospital bed.

"I'm so happy you're alright. I thought you were gonna die." She stated staring out into space.

"I did too but something happened." I told her.

"What?" She asked curiously.

"God, he gave me another chance. I'll forever be grateful and I know that I'm suppose to be here now. I was brought back for a purpose." I explained to her.

I think God gave me a second chance for a reason and I think I know what reason.

Kamiya nodded her head in agreement.

"Hey, did they give me my clothes back?" I asked Kamiya.

"Yeah, but they're all bloody and stuff. You'll probably just throw them out." She stated.

"Well can I see them right quick?" I asked her.

She gave me a confused look before nodding.

"Yeah sure." She replied back before getting up and walking over to a black bag. She picked it up and brought it over to me.

The smell of blood made me sick but that isn't gonna stop me from looking for my money. Before I got shot I was suppose to go pay for my studio time. He better not have taken my money or its over for him.

I reached in the bag and pulled my bloody pants out. I felt around in the pockets and my anger started to rise when I realize my money is gone.

"Oh hell no." I yelled out angrily throwing the bag and the pants on the floor.

"What?" Kamiya asked jumping up from the hospital bed.

"That nigga stole my money! I'm gonna fuck his ass up!" I yelled jumping up from the hospital bed a little too fast making my head spin. I would've fell if it wasn't for Kamiya catching me.

"Calm down. What money?" Kamiya asked laying me back on the hospital bed.

"The money I was gonna use for studio time. I've been working on something and that was all I had to get studio time. I just wanna be able to take care of you and your mom." I explained to her.

"Awww I'm sorry Jermaine." She said rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

"It's all good. After I get out of here I'm paying him a little visit." I replied back clenching my jaw.

Kamiya shook her head. "Jermaine just leave it alone. I'm pretty sure we can all come up with the money somehow." She mentioned glaring at me.

"Nah I ain't just about to let his ass punk me." I replied back.

She slapped my arm really hard making me groan.

"Watch your mouth and just leave it alone! I don't want anything else happening to you. You mean the world to me Jermaine and I don't know what I would do without you." She told me her eyes beginning to get watery.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"I'm sorry." I said with my head down.

"For what?" She asked me while lifting my chin up.

"I feel like I've been putting you through so much and I feel bad for that." I replied back.

"Don't feel bad because I love you and I know that it's not your fault. Jermaine you're such a great person." She stated staring into my eyes.

I gave her a goofy grin after a little while of silence.

"I love you too." I said making her blush.

I pinched her light pink cheeks making her giggle.

"Now give me some of them lips." I poked my lips out making a funny face at her.

She laughed. "Whatever." She said before leaning over and kissing me on the lips.

I've never felt so comfortable with a girl other than my mother ever. She really cares about me and I really care about her.

Now that the money's gone I don't know how I'm gonna repay Kamiya and her mother back. I just know that I have to find some money and quick.

___________________________
I was so tired writing this lol.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖