Chapter 11 ★

★ chapter 11 ★

★ Kamiya

"Aye yo ma! Your ass is nice and round back there. You need to get with a young nigga like me instead hanging around with that bum ass dude." One of the guys standing up by the house yelled out.

I clenched Jermaine's hand wanting to walk off but he stood still.

"What the fuck did you just say?
I grabbed Jermaine's hand as he started walking over to the drug house.

"I said that bitch right there has a nice ass." The boy repeated with a smirk on his face.

Jermaine gave him the meanest mug ever as he continued to walk over to the house.

"Jermaine stop! Just ignore him." I whispered to him trying to get him to stop.

"Nah, he said some disrespectful shit and I'm gonna teach him a lesson." Jermaine replied back through gritted teeth.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked standing up and patting his belt buckle notifying us that he had a gun.

Jermaine smacked his lips together.

"You a pussy ass nigga. Can't even fight." He said before finally letting me drag him away from the house.

"Watch where your walking I might end up shooting your ass next time." He laughed making everyone laugh with him. 

I dragged Jermaine away from the house and towards the store.

"You almost got yourself shot!" I snapped

"He shouldn't have been talking to you like that." He snapped back making me turn towards him.

"I know but I just ignore it and you should too." I told him.

"Well it's bad enough people talk about me I'm not allowing them to talk about you too just because I'm with you." He answered back.

"I don't care what anyone says about us. It doesn't matter. All that matters is you and I." I said leaning up and kissing his cheek.

Jermaine smiled turning red a little.

"Awe little J J is turning red." I said giggling a little bit.

We finally walked into the store and gathered everything my mom would need for dinner.

"I wasn't blushing by the way..." Jermaine said as I went up to pay for the food.

"Yeah sure...." I replied back with a goofy grin.

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

After I paid for the stuff we left off to the house making sure that we avoided the house.

"What took you two so long?" My mom asked once we came into the kitchen with the bags.

"Um well we decided to take a walk before getting the food." I lied setting the bags on the counter.

"Hmmmm."My mom gave me the look that said that I'll talk to you later. "Why don't you two go and sit down somewhere dinner should be ready in a hour or so." She told us grabbing a bag and pouring out everything inside of it.

We nodded our heads before going into the living room and sitting on opposite couches.

"Thank you." I said looking over at Jermaine who had his eyes closed.

"For what?" He asked opening his eyes and looking over at me.

"For trying to stick up for me even though you could've gotten us killed." I replied back cracking a smile.

He chuckled a little bit. "you're welcome sweet cheeks." He said winking at me.

I gasped and gave him a crazy look.

"Sweet cheeks?" I asked blushing a little bit.

"You have big cheeks and your sweet. So sweet cheeks." He said making me giggle.

"So that's my new nickname huh?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah...." He finished with a bright smile.

"Okay now I have to think of a nickname for you...." I retorted putting my finger on my chin trying to look like I was thinking hard.

"Hmmmmm." I said thinking hard. I clapped my hands together. "Okay I got it"

"How about J.Cole." I mentioned jumping up and down proud of myself.

Jermaine laughed. "How did you think of that?"

"It's your first initial with your last name. I'm smart." I stated proudly.

"Hmmm J.Cole...that actually sounds good."

___________________________
Kamiya in mm 😍😘

What do you guys think about the nicknames?
Do you think Jermaine would see the drug dealer ever again?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😇