Chapter 54 ★

★ Chapter 54 ★

★ Kamiya

"Kamiya, are you alright?" My mom questioned me as she came running over to me.

I feel really dizzy and these cramps just get worse.

"I'm fine." I said standing up straight and putting my hands on my belly gently.

"Are you sure?" My mom asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded my head. "I'm just fine."

"Okay, I contacted the wedding planner. She should be over in a second. Take a seat and relax for a little bit." My mom said making me sit down.

"Thank you." I said to her.

I laid my head back onto the couch and closed my eyes.

I don't know what is going on with me. One minute I'm fine and then I'm feeling pain. I have a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Miya!" Alaina called out as she came running into the room.

"Wassup baby girl?" I asked her with a smile on my face.

Just by seeing her she makes me cheerful and happy. I can't wait until our baby is born.

"Can I have some ice cream?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, how about we go out and get some after the wedding planner leaves." I told her.

She jumped up when I said that.

"Yay, mom never lets me eat ice cream!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Why?" I questioned her.

"Because it has too many calies" She stated making me give her a look.

"What?" I asked her.

"Calies." She replied back making me bust out laughing.

"You mean calories?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and shrugged her shoulders.

"What else did she not let you do?" I asked her.

"No playgrounds, No toys, No coloring." She said from memory.

Her mom's basically stealing her childhood away from her.

"What did she do if you got in trouble?" I questioned her.

"She spanked me." She told me with her pouty lips showing.

"Aww poor baby." I said holding my arms out so she could come into them.

"What's that?" She asked making me look down at my lap.

I looked down to see blood stains on my dress.

My eyes widen at the sight.

"Mom!" I yelled out putting Alaina back on the ground.

That's when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach almost like a sword was being stuck through my stomach.

"What's wrong b-" My mom started to say before she seen the blood making her eyes go wide.

"We have to get you to the hospital, come on." She said grabbing my hand and grabbing Alaina's hand.

Too bad Jermaine and Michael went to the studio or else someone could've carried me to the car. I'm in so much pain and I feel like I'm about to faint.We walked slowly out to my car and my mother helped me in the front seat. After that she strapped Alaina in and we were on our way.