Chapter 27 ★

★ chapter 27 ★

★ Jermaine

A week later...

I watched as everyone bobbed their heads as I played my mixtape to everyone at the listening party.

Eric decided to throw me a little listening party because I just released my mixtape a couple hours ago. So far I've actually made a bunch of sells and everyone has been feeling it.

I looked at Kamiya and her mother to see big smiles on their faces. It's nice to see my family happy.

"Aye, who is that?" Eric questioned pointing over to the door.

I looked and seen Dominic , the dude that use to try to get at Kamiya , walking into the studio.

I shook my head. "That's the guy that was trying to get Kamiya a while back. What is he doing here?" I asked Eric turning towards him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't invite him." He stated walking off.

Dominic must've felt my eyes on him because he turned and looked at me. He then started walking towards me making me curse silently under my breath.

"Wassup Jermaine." He greeted me with a phony smile on his face.

I just nodded towards him.

"Oh, so it's like that now? How have you been? I haven't seen you at school in a couple of weeks." He mentioned rubbing his hands together.

"I've been busy." I stated plainly.

Dominic started nodding his head along to the music catching my full attention.

"You like that?" I questioned him with furrowed eyebrows.

He nodded his head. "This is dope, who mixtape is this?" He asked making me smile a little.

"It's mine." I told him making him look at me in shock.

"Really? Dude this is cold, where did you learn to spit like this?" He questioned still with a look of shock.

"Let's just say it runs through my blood." I replied back.

He held his hand out for a handshake.

"Keep making good music, alright? You got a fan right here." He said making me stare at him for a second.

One of my enemies turned into a fan.

"Alright." I replied back doing a handshake with him.

He nodded and walked off.

He's not as bad as he seems.

"What were you two talking about?" Kamiya questioned coming up to me.

"Nothing really, he was just saying how he likes my music." I told her honestly.

"Good, I'm glad he didn't come to start some drama." She mentioned making me nod my head in agreement.

"I was actually surprised he said he liked my music." I stated as I watched everyone bob their heads.

"Why? It's really dope and it's probably some of the best music I have listened to in a while." She replied back looking at me all crazy.