Chapter 9 ★

★ chapter 9 ★

★ Jermaine

It was hard to focus during class because I couldn't think about anything but Kamiya's lips. That was actually the best kiss I've ever had and I want to kiss her again. I was kind of excited to see Kamiya when lunch came so I hurried to the cafeteria.

Once I arrived I quickly gathered my food and went to find a place for us to sit.

I was about to sit at a table when I heard Kamiya calling me.

"Jermaine! Come sit over here." She called waving me over.

I nodded and began to walk over to her.

Once I was almost to the table I felt somebody trip me and I suddenly went flying to the ground with my food falling everywhere including on me.

"Oops." Cali said as I looked up at her.

The whole cafeteria erupted into laugher as I laid on the ground with food all over my clothes.

"Oh my god! Are you okay Jermaine? Don't mind them they're just being rude." Kamiya said helping me get up and dusting some of the food off of me.

This is so embarrassing and humiliating.

"I can't take this anymore." I said shaking my head and walking away from Kamiya.

"What are you talking about?" Kamiya asked following behind me.

"This! This school shit. I've tried so hard to fit in but some shit always happen. That's it, I'm dropping out." I told her before storming off out of the cafeteria.

To be honest I've been thinking about dropping out. My grades aren't that good and nobody would give a damn if I left anyways.

I'm better off not being here..

***

★ Kamiya

I stood in shock as I thought about what Jermaine said about dropping out. I felt bad for him but then again I'm kind of pissed that he even said that. Life may be rough for him but life could get better if he graduated high school. I don't want him ending up like Tariq.

After leaving the cafeteria I wondered around the school to find Jermaine. He couldn't have gotten that far in five minutes.I'm guessing he left the school so I left school to find him. After searching around the school I found him sitting on some steps by the side entrance. He has his head down so he couldn't see me.

I tapped on his shoulder making him look up.

"So your really thinking about dropping out of Highschool?" I asked him sitting down next to him.

He nodded his head slowly.

"Well you can't." I told him.

He shook his head.

"Why can't I? People are just going to continue to judge me and my grades are failing anyways." He answered lowly.

I grabbed his hand and held it.

"You're almost done Jermaine. All you have to do is graduate and then you'll be able to show them that you can succeed in something. Who cares what these people think anyways? After Highschool you'll probably never see the again. If you want me to I can tutor you or something. Jermaine, you're not going through this alone I'll be here with you the whole time." I assured him while leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"Plus you need to make your mother, brother, and me proud." I finished off making him crack a smile.

"Yeah your right. I'm gonna finish Highschool and I'm gonna show them I can be somebody." Jermaine spoke confidently.

I smiled and clap my hands together.

"That's what I'm talking about!" I yelled out.

Jermaine chuckled a little bit before he stopped shortly.

"Can I ask you something?" He questioned staring into my eyes.

I nodded my head.

"Sure. Ask me anything." I replied back giving him a warm smile.

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked nervously picking at his pants.

I blushed a little bit before nodding my head.

He leaned over slowly , grabbing my face with his left hand , and kissing my lips gently.

He wrapped his arm around my body as if I was something fragile.

We gasped trying to catch our breath once we both pulled back.

"Wow." We both said at the same time.

___________________________
Kamiya in mm 😍😘 if y'all can see it.

I almost fell asleep while writing this so sorry for anything messed up lol.

What do y'all think about Kamiya & Jermaine?
What do y'all think about Cali?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 🎀😩