Chapter 29 ★

★ chapter 29 ★

★ Jermaine

I nervously tapped my fingers along the leather chair.

"Are you nervous? Don't be nervous." Kamiya said making me nod my head.

We've been patiently waiting for our plane to be ready. I'm extremely nervous because this is my first time on a plane let alone out of this state. I've been nervous all day.

Kamiya seems pretty chilled about everything going on considering she isn't gonna be around her mother until we have everything settled.

"Jermaine, I just want you to know that I'm proud of you and I hope you get signed." Kamiya's mother told me.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"You'll be the second one to know if I do get signed." I stated honestly.

Kamiya's mother is very much like my own mother. She's supportive, sweet, and has a heart of gold. It's hurting me to leave her like this too but I have to do this for us.

We waited a few more minutes before a voice over the intercom announced that our plane was ready to board.

Kamiya stood up and hugged her mother closely.

"I'm gonna miss you mom." Kamiya said shedding a tear.

"Girl, it's only gonna be a couple of days. I'm gonna be fine. I want you two to go out there and enjoy yourselves." She replied back kissing Kamiya's forehead and squeezing her tight.

Kamiya nodded her head before kissing her mother's cheek and letting go.

"Come here boy." Kamiya's mom said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too." She mumbled as she kissed my forehead also.

"Be safe down here." I whispered in her ear.

She nodded her head.

"Keep my daughter safe and take care of yourselves." She stated giving me one last squeeze before letting go.

I nodded my head before grabbing both mine and Kamiya's bag.

"Bye." Kamiya's mom called after us once we headed into the hallway leading to the plane.

"Bye!" We yelled back at her before heading all the way through the hallway.

Once we entered the plane we quickly went to find our seats in first class. I put our suitcases into the compartment above our seats before sitting down next to Kamiya.

I instantly held onto her hand and kissed the back of it.

I looked at her and sent her a reassuring smile. She sent me a smile back before nodding her head.

In a couple of minutes the airplane was in the air and we are officially heading towards Miami.

Kamiya laid her head on my arm and that's the last thing I remember before I fell asleep.

***

I must've been the first one up because Kamiya was still tapped out.

The plane hasn't landed so I'm good.

I began staring at Kamiya while she slept. She looks like a angel when she sleeps, maybe that's because she is one. She has done so much for me, so I think she's my angel.

After a good twenty minutes of watching her sleep a lady came over the intercom and told us we would be landing in a couple of minutes.

I decided to wake Kamiya up.

"Is it time to go?" Kamiya asked once she woke up.

"We're landing in a few minutes." I replied back to her.

She nodded her head and wiped her eye.

"That was the best sleep I've ever had." She stated stretching her body.

"I bet, you were really knocked." I chuckled making her nudge me.

"Don't act like you didn't fall asleep either. I heard your tiny snores." She giggled making me shake my head.

After a couple of minutes the plane finally landed and I grabbed our bags.

When we finally got out to the main lobby of the airport we saw a dude in a black and white suit waiting for us with a sign.

I grabbed Kamiya's hand and we both walked over to him.

"Hello Mr. J. Cole, I was instructed by my boss to pick you up and drop you off at your hotel." He stated in a plain voice.

I nodded my head letting him know I understand.

"Follow me to the limo." He stated before turning around and walking away.

We followed him to the front of the airport and out the front doors. When we walked outside there parked was a all white limo.

"This is nice." Kamiya stated looking at the car with wide eyes.

"Yeah." I agreed with her.

Before the guy could grab the door handle to open the door, I told him I could do it. He nodded and went to get into the front seat.

I opened the door for Kamiya making her smile. She got in before I hopped in behind her.

The limo was filled with champagne and other things I'm not accustomed to at this age.

"By the way, my name is Albert." Albert said fixing his mirror so my eyes could meet his.

"Nice to meet you, Albert." I replied back.

"Same sir." He stated before starting the car and pulling off.

We're finally in Miami.

___________________________
Kamiya in mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖