Chapter 7 ★

★ chapter 7 ★

★ Jermaine

"What are you thinking about?" Kamiya asked me as I gazed around the room with a smile on my face.

I sat down on the bed feeling around on the comforter.

"I've never had my own bedroom. Before my mother died we lived in a two bedroom home. My mom had her own room while me and my brother shared one." I explained to her.

A smile creeped onto her face as she stared into space.

"I'm glad that I can help you. It makes me happy." She told me.

I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looks right now. I've been had the crush on her for the longest and she has yet to notice it. I tend to notice things that other people may not notice and I've noticed a lot about her. She's something special.

"Come here." I instructed pointing in front of me.

"Why?" She asked nervously with a shy smile on her face.

I chuckled a little bit. "I'm not gonna hurt you. Come here girl." I said making her giggle.

She walked over to me and she now stood in front of me while I'm sitting on the bed.

I grabbed her hands and swung them back and forth.

"I just want to thank you for opening up your home to me." I said making her look down at me.

She nodded her head. "You're very welcome Jermaine." She replied back.

Something about the way she says my name turns me on.

I leaned up and gently kissed her lips.

Her lips are super soft as they move in motion with mine.

She giggled shyly once we pulled back for air.

It was silent for a few seconds before she said something...

"Goodnight Jermaine. I'll see you tomorrow morning." She told me before quickly leaving the room.

I guess she didn't like the kiss because of how fast she left the room.

I just shrugged it off before laying down in the bed under the covers.

It felt nice to be in a big comfortable bed for once.

***

When I woke up there was a towel , toothbrush , toothpaste, soap , and a razor next to me.

I grabbed all of the stuff and went to take a shower.

Before I got into the shower I cut on the water turning it steaming hot and then I hopped in.

I moaned in pleasure as I felt the hot water hit my back.

It's been awhile since I've been able to take a shower and clean myself up.

I stayed in the shower a hour before getting out and shaving my face.

After that I went back into the room to find some shorts and a t-shirt which fit perfectly.

I smelled food once I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning honey." Daniela greeted me once she turned around to see me.

"Good morning." I said with a small smile.

"Why don't you go and join Kamiya at the dining room table while I finish cooking?" She told me pointing to the room.

I nodded my head before entering the dining room where I saw Kamiya sitting at the table.

I went and sat in the chair beside her.

"Good morning Jermaine." She said with a smile.

I placed my arm on the table.

"Good morning." I told her leaning over to kiss her cheek.

She blushed a little bit before reaching over and holding my hand.

"How did you sleep?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I slept amazing. I haven't been in a bed in forever." I explained to her.

She nodded with a sad look on her face.

"If you don't mind me asking why were you homeless?" She asked.

"Well over two years ago my mother and brother died and I've been on my own since then." I explained to her.

She nodded her head.

"I'm sorry." She said squeezing my hand.

"It's alright just don't ask me anymore questions." I replied back.

I don't think I'm ready to talk about it.

________________________________
Jermaine in mm 😍😘

Do you think there's more to it?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😊