Chapter 53 ★

★ Chapter 53 ★

★ Kamiya

"This is disgusting." I mumbled as I took a few sips of the smoothie Jermaine made me a little while ago.

He just went to pick my mom and her boyfriend up since I wasn't feeling well. I haven't been feeling well all this week. It must be apart of the pregnancy.

I keep having these bad cramps that have been driving me nuts.

"Miya!" Alaina exclaimed calling me by my nickname.

She came running into the room.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked her turning around in my chair.

"Look at the bunny I draw." She stated making me giggle at her grammar error.

I smiled at her before taking the piece of paper out of her hand.

"This is cute." I mumbled as I looked at the bunny with weird shaped ears. One is longer than the other.

Alaina smiled. "Thank you. I draw you too." She said running off to get the paper.

She came back and handed it to me.

I smiled as I looked at the photo. It didn't look anything like me but it's the thought that counts.

"Aww this is cute. Thank you, Alaina." I stated holding my arms out for her to hug me.

She smiled big and hugged me back.

"You're welcome." She replied back.

Alaina is actually very polite and the total opposite of her mother. She must of gotten her personality from her father.

I heard the front door opening meaning Jermaine is here with my mom and her boyfriend.

"Baby, I'm home!" Jermaine called from the front door.

"I'm coming." I replied back to him..

I picked Alaina up sitting her on my hips and headed towards the front door.

I haven't told mom about us keeping Alaina but I'll explain it to her later on when Alaina's asleep.

"Hey mom!" I called out to her when I seen her.

She was standing next to this tall brown skin man or was wearing a hat just above his eyes. We made eye contact before I turned back to my mom.

"Hey baby, who's this cutie pie?" My mom questioned coming over to me and kissing my cheek.

I kissed her cheek and smiled at her.

"This is Alaina, she's a friend of mine daughter and she will be staying with us for a little while." I replied back to my mom.

I didn't lie but I didn't exactly tell her the truth. Withholding information.

"Oh hi Alaina." My mom said giving her a small wave.

Alaina waved back and smiled shyly.

She'll get to use to her eventually and started acting like her normal silly self.

"I have somebody I want you to meet, Kamiya." My mom stated with the biggest smile on her face.

She went to go stand next to Michael and wrapped her arm around his.

I can tell that she definitely loves this man. I haven't seen her smile that big since my dad but that didn't end well at all.

"Honey, this is Michael. He's the one I've been talking on the phone with you about and I really care about him." She stated.

"And Michael this is my wonderful daughter, Kamiya." My mom introduced us.

I gave him a polite smile.

"It's nice to finally meet you Michael." I said holding my hand out for him to shake.

"Same to you. Your mother has been going crazy telling me about you." He replied back shaking my hand.

I blushed a little.

"Hopefully some good things." I mumbled.

He chuckled. "She has told me some great things."

By the way that he's talking you can tell that he's from New York.

"Good." I stated making my mom shake her head.

Jermaine and Michael started talking about something before Jermaine lead him to another room to talk leaving just me, my mom, and Alaina.

"Lets go sit down. I have something to tell you." I told my mom in a serious voice.

"What is it?" She questioned me with her eyebrows raised.

"Nothing serious really." I told her.

She sighed. "Well good, what is it? You can tell me anything." She replied back to me.

We both sat down on the couch. Alaina sat on my lap and laid her head back on my chest.

"Well I'm pregnant." I told her making her eyes go wide.

"Wow just lay it right on me. You act like that's not serious when it is." She stated.

"Jermaine and I want this baby, mom. We're ready for this baby." I told her honestly.

My mom shook her head.

"What are you gonna do about college, huh? Did you even think about that? How about the fact that I came out here to help you plan your own wedding? You have so much on your plate. Are you sure you can handle it all, baby?" My mom questioned me.

She's right, It is a lot to deal with but I know as long as I have Jermaine by my side everything's gonna be fine.

"Everything's gonna be fine, I have Jermaine." I told her.

"Jermaine can't do your school work for you. He's not gonna plan the wedding himself. You have to think about this." She replied back to me.

"Think about what? I'm already pregnant, mom. There's nothing I can do about it now. Don't you dare tell me to get an abortion because I refuse to." I told her.

She waved me off. "I wouldn't even allow you to get an abortion but I was thinking that maybe you'll need some extra help...I could move down here if it would make it easier on you." My mom said making me give her a look of shock.

"You would do that for me?" I asked her.

"I would do anything for you." She said with a head nod.

I smiled. "See that's why you're the best mother ever." I told her reaching over to give a hug while I avoided hitting Alaina in the head.

"Yeah, yeah." She said waving me off.

"We have to get started on planning your wedding, baby girl." My mom stated with a smile on her face.

"I know, I'm excited!" I exclaimed.

"Good because we have a lot of work to do to make sure this wedding comes out perfect."

__________________________________________

Kamiya's mom and Michael in mm. 😍❤️

Do you guys think Kamiya can handle all the pressure?🤔

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional☺️👑