Chapter 21 ★

★ chapter 21 ★

★ Kamiya

"I just hope he's alright." I sulked in the hospital chair as my mom rubbed my back.

"Everything's gonna be just fine baby." My mom assured me while planting a kiss on my forehead.

We have been in the waiting room since we got here. Jermaine is now going through surgery and I can't help but feel very anxious about this. I just hope my baby makes it through this.

Most of the time I've been thinking about how much of a impact Jermaine has had on my life. He's such a amazing person , he's always there for me , and I don't know what I would do without him.

"You really love that boy don't you Kamiya?" My mom asked catching me off guard.

I looked at her and nodded my head.

"I love him so much mom. I don't think I'll be able to handle it if he dies too." I told her with a tear slipping out of my eye.

My mom pulled me into her arms and held me close to her.

"Stop thinking like that. Think positive. He's gonna be alright." My mom told me.

I nodded my head in agreement.

***

After about another thirty minutes of waiting the doctor came out to see us.

"How is Jermaine doing?" I asked him with watery eyes.

"He's definitely a fighter for sure. He just got out of surgery ten minutes ago and he is doing perfectly fine. It's a miracle that he survived three gun shots but luckily they didn't hit any major arteries." He explained to us making me almost drop to my knees because of how happy I am.

My heart is filled with so much joy and happiness because he made it through surgery well. I've never been so happy in my life.

"Can we see him?" I asked immediately standing up from my chair.

He nodded his head. "Yes but I must warn you that he's very tired. He insisted on seeing you before he gets any rest." He told us making me blush a little.

"Thank you so much for saving him." I thanked the doctor while shaking his hand.

"No problem." He replied back.

I nodded at him before heading to Jermaine's room. I begged them to give me his room but before I could get to his room he was already in surgery.

My mom followed behind me as we searched for his room.

I went pass a couple of doors until I stopped in front of his.

I smiled at my mom before opening the door and tip toeing into the room.

When I walked in Jermaine's eyes were closed and he has these dark bags underneath them. His chest and arms have cords hooked up to them and Jermaine almost looks lifeless.

Once I started walking closer to his bed his eyes fluttered open.

"Kamiya." He said barely above a whisper.

I hurriedly went over to the other side of the bed and grabbed his hand.

"I'm here baby." I said interlocking our fingers.

"He almost took my life." Jermaine said angrily through gritted teeth.

"I know baby, he almost took you away from me." I replied back with multiple tears falling down my face.

Jermaine shook his head.

"Kamiya you mean so much to me. I don't want to see you crying like this. Everything's all right. I'm gonna be just fine." Jermaine assured me while gently squeezing my hand.

I nodded my head.

He wiped my tears and I leaned up to kiss him on the lips.

"You mean so much to me too Cole." I stated calling him by his last name.

He cracked a crooked smile making me smile too.

"I love you Kamiya." He mumbled with his eyes closed.

"I love you more Jermaine." I replied back as I watched him fall asleep.

Before he fell asleep completely he kissed the back of my hand and mumbled "I love you" repeatedly.

___________________________
Sorry for it being so short I'll make it up in the next chapter.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️