Chapter 16 ★

★ chapter 16 ★

★ Kamiya

"What's that around your neck Kamiya?" My mom asked once I came downstairs to breakfast the next day.

"It's the necklace Jermaine bought me." I told her proudly smiling over at Jermaine who grabs my hand.

"Aww that's sweet." My mom replied back smiling at Jermaine.

"Mom, so when are we burying Tariq?" I questioned her sadly.

It's bad enough he's already gone but I don't think I can handle being at his funeral.

"I actually can't afford to have his funeral so I think I'm just gonna have them turn him to ashes and let him go free somewhere. How does that sound?" My mom asked me looking over at me.

"Sounds perfect." I told her mentally sighing of relief.

"Kamiya I think we should get going school starts in a little bit." Jermaine suggested standing up from the table.

I nodded in agreement and got up too.

"Okay let's go." I said walking over to my mom and kissing her cheek.

We both left out of the house quickly to not be late for school.

***

"Aww look at the ugly couple." Dominic joked making everyone laugh.

I rolled my eyes as we walked past him like we didn't hear a thing.

"Isn't he the one that's been bothering you?" Jermaine asked as we stopped at my locker.

Jermaine eyed Dominic as he stood across the hall from us.

"Yeah but just leave it alone. He just want some attention." I replied back shaking my head.

Jermaine shook his head.

"I'll be right back." He said walking over to Dominic.

I sighed before closing my locker and turning to see what he was going to do.

I seen Dominic give him a uneasy look once Jermaine walked up to him.

Jermaine is much taller than Dominic and he makes Dominic look really short standing in front of him.

I didn't hear anything as Jermaine leaned down and said something to him.

Dominic's uneasy face turned into a scared face as soon as Jermaine walked away.

"He won't be bothering you anymore." He chuckled walking up to me.

"What did you say to him?" I asked him sternly hoping he didn't threaten to kill him.

"Nothing." He replied simply shrugging his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes and hit his arm hard.

"You better not have threatened to kill him." I said back eyeing him.

"I didn't. I was just letting him know that you're mine and nobody can change that." Jermaine told me nodding at Dominic who's staring at him.

I shook my head. "Yeah whatever."

It's like the whole hallway became quiet once Cali and her minions walked down the hallway.

Everyone stared at them like they're the hottest ones in the school which they're not.

She sent a fake smile towards me once she walked past my locker making me roll my eyes.

"I don't even know why I was her friend in the first place." I mumbled turning back towards Jermaine.

"Y'know you don't have to pretend to not like them. I know y'all were pretty close before we became friends and got together. It's okay if you want to ditch me to hang with them I would totally understand." Jermaine said honestly staring me in the eyes.

"Jermaine I would rather hang with you then them. Cali and I didn't always get along. She was really stuck up and I use to just hang around her sometimes because I didn't have anyone else. Trust me I'm glad we're not friends anymore. I love being with you. You make me happy." I answered back with a smile.

We stood in silence for a couple of seconds before we leaned forward and shared a passionate kiss.

Our lips moved in sync as Jermaine wrapped his arm around my waist.

I smiled through the kiss before leaning back.

I love the feeling I get after he kisses me. He makes me feel amazing. The more that I'm around him the more I fall for him.

I'm falling very hard for him. I just hope our relationship can remain like this forever...

___________________________
Jermaine in mm 😍💦

Sorry it took so long for a update had writers block.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🌹