Chapter 47 ★

★ Chapter 47★

  ★ Kamiya

Jermaine has been spoiling me ever since we found out that I actually am pregnant by the doctor yesterday. I mean I don't mind at all because the baby is gonna need a lot of stuff and I'm gonna be very moody when it comes to the baby. I haven't seen him this excited since he released his first mixtape. I love seeing him this happy.

Today is the first day that I'm going back to college and I'm kind of nervous because this is a new school all together. I just hope everything goes smoothly and I get to both of my classes.

"Look at my baby looking all smart and shit." Jermaine stated because I'm wearing my glasses I rarely wear.

I giggled and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm nervous." I stated checking to make sure I have everything I need for the fourth time this morning.

Jermaine's eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Why?" He questioned me.

"Because I'm going to a new college. Everything's probably totally different." I replied back to him.

He shook his head and waved me off.

"You're gonna do great so stop being nervous." Jermaine stated pulling me into his lap.

Jermaine gently rubbed his hand over my belly and then leaned down to kiss it. He then kissed my lips gently.

"You two be safe and if you need me call me." Jermaine mumbled rocking me back and forth.

Jermaine has also been very protective of us both. It's really sweet.

I wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him again.

"We will. I better get going before I'm late on my first day." I stated rubbing my nose against Jermaine's nose.

He nodded his head.

"I won't be here when you get back. I have to go take care of some things in the studio."Jermaine said quickly making me sigh.

"Okay, whatever." I said getting out of his lap.

I thought he said it would just me and him until the baby is here. I'm at the point where I want to be around him all the time and I know it may seem annoying to him but it helps me.

Jermaine quickly grabbed my hand before I could walk away.

"I know you're upset but it's only one more day." Jermaine stated leaning up towards me.

I nodded my head.

"And then I'm all yours." Jermaine said making me smile in satisfaction.

"Now get to college before you get a detention or something." Jermaine said making me laugh.

"Bye nappy head." I said playfully grabbing his hair.

"Bye cry baby." He replied back slapping my butt and hard.

With that I grabbed my books and left the house.

***

My classes weren't bad at all. I actually like my teachers and I met a few students. It was really nice. I actually made a good choice by continuing to stay in college when I got here.

I dreaded coming home because I know Jermaine wouldn't be here.

I smelled something good coming from the kitchen though.

When I walked into the kitchen I seen a plate full of pastries and a little note in front of them.

"I'm sorry for not being around much. I'll make it up to you later but for now I made you some of your favorites. Check the oven. ;)"

I smiled and went over to open the oven.

There was a plate filled with all my favorite soul food. I licked my lips just staring at the plate.

I didn't waste no time digging into that plate.

My phone started ringing making me stop eating to answer it.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone with food in my mouth still.

"I'm guessing you read the note and found the plates?" Jermaine asked through his laughs.

"hmmm yeah." I said.

"I hope you like it. I have a surprise for you later on tonight so stay up." He stated making me nod my head like I was actually in front of him.

"Okay, I will. I'm probably gonna take a nap now since I'm so tired." I replied back to him.

"Okay, sleep tight." He said before I ended the call.

I don't know why but suddenly I'm so tired I could fall asleep right now.

I was about to head to the room before the doorbell ranged.

I threw my hands into the air frustrated because I'm tired and no one's letting me go to sleep.

I didn't even check through the peephole before I opened the door wide.

"What do you want?" I asked through gritted teeth.

Chanel gave me the most fake smile ever before walking into the house again uninvited.

"I know why you did what you did to me the first day we met." She stated with a big grin on her face.

"Um Okay." I said raising my eyebrows in confusion.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" She questioned putting her hands onto my shoulder.

I nodded my head.

She let out a squeal.

"I knew it! I can't believe you're pregnant," She said excitedly jumping up and down.

"Okay, what does that have to do with you?" I questioned her.

"Well I can help you prepare for the baby silly. I have one of my own." She replied back waving me off.

"I don't need your help." I mentioned with a confused look on my face.

"Uh yeah you do." She answered back.

"No, I don't" I mumbled.

"Trust me, you do." She replied back making me shake my head.

I sighed. "Okay, whatever." I said to her.

She let out another squeal making me cover my ears.

"You're gonna have to stop doing that." I mentioned to her.

"Okay but I have a favor I have to ask for." She stated.

"What is it?" I asked already irritated by her.

"Can you watch my daughter?"

_____________________________

Sorry it has taken me so long to update. I've been very busy. 😩

Chanel in mm.😍❤️

What do you guys think?😊

Comment below

vote please

follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional💯