Chapter 63★

★Chapter 63★

★ Chanel

"Alaina, please eat." I said picking up the plate in front of her and then moving it closer to her.

She just gave me a look before pushing it away again.

I thought taking her would be a good idea but she refuses to move from her seat and she's not eating.

"Alaina, look at me." I demanded and she just continued to stare at the ground.

"Look at me damn it!" I yelled making her look at me.

"Eat your damn food now." I demanded mean mugging her.

She looked at me for one second before returning her glance back to the ground.

I sighed before getting up and walking away from the table.

If she's not listening to me now I know what will make her.

I went into my back room and grabbed my belt.

I returned back to the kitchen making sure to slap the belt against my hand for her attention.

Instead of getting scared like she usually does when she sees my belt she just sat there unaffected.

"Get up now." I demanded crossing my arms over my chest and waiting.

She continued sitting there making me grow angry.

I went over to her and bent down.

"What is wrong with you!" I shouted as I shook her.

"You're not my daughter anymore are you? You're her daughter.." I spoke out loud.

She has officially stolen my daughter from me.

I sighed before standing up.

"What do you want me to do?" I questioned her.

For once she actually looked at me without me telling her to.

"I want to go back." She said, her voice came out shaky like she's about to cry.

I groaned before putting my arms over my chest.

"Well too bad because you're never going back to her house." I said making her mad.

"I hate you." She said lowly but I heard her anyways.

"I hate you too you little brat." I replied back before walking away and leaving her at the table.

***

★ Kamiya

"This is so beautiful." I said looking at the venue.

We've decided to have our wedding in a church that my mother mentioned and honestly I can see why she wants our wedding to be here. It's so spacious and it's like a huge piece of art.

"Yeah." Jermaine said agreeing with me as he looked around in amazement.

"So do you guys think this would be the perfect place for the wedding?" Our wedding planner asked.

"Yes." Jermaine and I replied back to her with no hesitation.

"Good, I'm gonna let you to look around some more and I'll be back." She told us before walking off.

I looked around at all the designs on the wall.

Jermaine came up behind me and put his arms around me.

"We have only a few more weeks until we're married and I can finally call you my wife." Jermaine mumbled as he begin kissing on my neck.

"I know, aren't you excited?" I asked him.

"Beyond excited." He mentioned as I turned around.

I gently kissed him on the lips and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"I hope you plan on cutting your hair for our wedding." I said to Jermaine.

He scrunched up his face.

"What's wrong with my hair?" He questioned like he doesn't see what his head looks like.

"It looks like you're growing a tree on top of your hair." I said and started laughing.

"I actually like being nappy and it's not like I'm complaining about your hair." He said touching my hair.

I haven't been taking care of my hair like I use to. I've been too depressed about the whole Chanel and Alaina situation.

"Shut up." I said jokingly pushing him.

He laughed before pulling me close to him.

"I was just playing." He said making me roll my eyes.

"You better stop joking around before you end up by yourself at the alter." I said making him frown.

I laughed at his face.

"I was just playing." I said mocking the voice he used.

"Yeah whatever. Leave me at the alter by myself and watch me send you back to your mama's house." He said making me give him a stale face.

"So you just gon do me like that?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, if you leave me you might as well go back home." He told me shrugging his shoulders.

We sat down on a nearby bench that sits in the back of the church.

Things remained quiet as we stared at the ceiling of the church which is beautifully decorated.

"All of our family members are gonna feel these seats, the whole entire building is gonna be decorated, you're gonna be standing right up there while I'm in the back trying to not pass out. The whole thing is gonna be magical and I'm so glad you came back for me." I told him.

"My life wouldn't have been the same without you. The one I truly love would give all this shit up for." Jermaine said making me punch his arm.

"We're in a church, no cursing." I told him.

"But that's sweet." I added in.

"It's like I went from being the guy no one wanted to a guy everyone wants but you've been by my side the entire time. I'm glad I bumped into you twice." He said making me smile.

"Yeah, now that I think about it you probably did that on purpose." I said getting all up in his face.

He smiled.

"I mean I did think you were cute but your brother was acting all tough so I knew I had no chance." He told me.

"My brother probably would've went nuts on you because he was overprotective of me." I stated before laughing.

There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about my brother. I miss him so much.

"Rest in peace to him though." Jermaine said.

"Rest in peace."
______________________________________________

Jermaine and Kamiya in the mm.😍😍

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional💣👑