Chapter 26 ★

★ chapter 26 ★

★Kamiya

"Mom, I'm getting worried." I cried out as I looked out the window for the tenth time today.

Jermaine didn't come home last night. Considering what happened last time I'm pretty worried about him and I hope he's okay.

"Don't worry baby. He's probably just surprised that's all." She told me rubbing my back.

I nodded my head in agreement.

I told my mom about what happened yesterday and she came to the conclusion that Sylvester is Jermaine's father. I was shocked at first then it started making sense. Jermaine probably hasn't seen his dad for over a decade but he told me that he knew his name. Sylvester obviously had no idea that Jermaine is his son because he never came to visit him. I would've done the same thing if I was Jermaine.

"I'm gonna go take a nap." I said needing to clear my head.

"Go on, I'll keep a look out for him." My mom replied back shooing me off.

"Thanks." I said lowly before heading to my room.

Jermaine, please come home.

***

I woke up with a massive headache from my nap and tear stains on my face.

Jermaine still hasn't came home. I just want to know where he's at and then I'll leave him alone.

I got up and walked into my bathroom. Once I washed my face and brushed my teeth I came back out to see Jermaine sitting on my bed.

I almost dropped to my knees crying before running over and jumping into his lap.

"Where were you? You scared me half to death!" I exclaimed punching his arm.

He wrapped his arms around my waist before putting his head onto my chest.

"Are you okay?" I whispered in his ear.

Jermaine shook his head.

"I thought I would be happy to see him after all these years but instead I'm angry. I'm so fucking angry he left me here by myself. When he heard about my mom and my brother dying he didn't even show up to the funeral. He didn't take me in...he didn't do anything. He just left me here to rot. He's not my father and he never will be." Jermaine said making me look down at him to see a couple of tears dropping.

"Awww baby. Everything's gonna be okay. I got you now." I told him kissing his forehead.

I pulled his chin up making him kiss me on the lips. After a couple of seconds I tried to pull away but he pulled me back for more.

After letting go of my lips, he started kissing his way down my body. He started with my neck , removed my shirt and then trailed his way down my chest.

My heartbeat started speeding up and I began to feel nervous.

"Jermaine, I-I-" he cut me off with a kiss on the lips.

"Kamiya, I want you." Jermaine said lowly staring at me with this look on his eyes.

"I have never did this before." I mumbled unable to get a word out for some reason.

"Don't worry, I have never did this before either. I want you to be my first and I want to be your first." He assured me , grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

I nodded my head before leaning over and grabbing the protection out of my dresser.

"Here." I said handing it to Jermaine.

"I love you Kamiya." He murmured staring into my eyes.

"I love you more Jermaine." I replied back.

***
Jermaine placed one kiss on my lips before rolling over.

We both took heavy breaths before looking over at each other.

I actually feel relieved to give my virginity up to Jermaine. He's someone I really care about and love so I think I made the right choice.

"What are you thinking about?" Jermaine questioned playing in my hair.

"I'm thinking about what I always think about. You." I stated putting my finger on his cheek.

"You know you're mine forever now, right? There's no getting out of this relationship." He said seriously.

"Good, I don't plan on it." I replied back.

"Good." Jermaine stated before wrapping his arms around my body and cuddling close to me.

"You know you're gonna have to eventually talk to your father." I mentioned to Jermaine.

"Yeah, but I don't want to right now. He doesn't deserve to have a conversation with me." Jermaine said closing his eyes.

From this moment on I feel like Jermaine and I will forever be connected.

___________________________
Jermaine in mm 😍😘

Questions ✨

What do you guys think about him not wanting to talk to his father?
Is it the right choice? Do you agree?
What do you guys think about Kamiya giving up her virginity to him? Was it the right choice?

Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❣