Q - @lettucetakeachonce

You're a qt, txt me *winks with both eyes*

A - Isn't that just blinking? And, you forgot to leave your phone number silly. *Giggles*

---

Q - @harryfuckingtops

Why are you so innocent? (or maybe not *wink wonk*)

A - Am I still innocent if I told you I fuck myself with a big black dildo when I'm horny.

Harry - Louis! Don't tell anyone except me those things. I am the only one allowed to imagine that explicit scene

Louis - oops?

Harry - Hi

---

Q - @-gaylinson

How to be you?

A - Individuality :D Don't try to be anyone other than yourself babe.

---

Q - @liambumpayne

Why are you so cute? I'm crying

A - *pouts* Don't cry

---

Q - @DelilahSapphire

Hello, son how are you?

A - I seem to have a lot of mothers and fathers.... Hi!

---

Q - @BaNana_xXx_Girl362

Awwggghhh you're my small baby hedgehog they are you so cute!?!?! I love you son.

A - another parent? And gimme a break I'm big!

Harry - No your not Princess.

---

Q - @kirstielovebands

I'm sorry about your ankle, does it hurt?

A - Not anymore, it's just itchy :(

---

HARRY

Q - @lettucetakeachonce

Wadup Hoe

A - Who are you calling a hoe, hoe?

---

Q - @harryfuckingtops

What do you plan to do with Louis in the future?

A - I would love to buy a house together, knowing that every day I could wake up with the prettiest boy in the world sleeping right next to me bring joy to my heart.

---

Q - @liambumpayne

Protect Louis at all costs.

A - I completely agree. He is too smol to be in the scary world by himself.

---

Q - @DelilahSapphire

Please treat my boy right.

A - First things first, he is my boy, not yours. Secondly, yes I will always treat my boy with the respect and love he deserves. I will spoil Lou rotten.

---

Q - @DelilahSapphire

Do you plan on marrying Lou and having babies?

A - *blushes* We have only been dating for a month, but he is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with most certainly. I have never discussed babies with Louis - so it is better that I don't confirm or deny that.