Always Love You

Start bij het begin

"Because when Klaus and I were in Peru we found a black rose that I liked and that was his sort of... gift to me." You sighed.

"So all this fuss is because of a rose on our doorstep?" Damon groaned.

"DAMON, how many black Peruvian roses magically find themselves onto our doorstep... keeping in mind that there are no places that have them in Mystic Falls!" You yelped down the phone.

"Aright so the hybrids here why don't you just leave town for a few days and...." Damon's eyebrows shot up when the phone was slapped out of his hands and shattered against a tree.

"(Y/N) won't be leaving town." Elijah declared as he stopped in front of him.

"Haven't you learnt not to eavesdrop on people's phone calls, its rude." Damon said back making Elijah scoff.

"Well when it involves things that keep my brother from becoming a rampaging monster then I feel more than obligated to listen." Elijah retorted.

"Ah yes the psychotic hybrid that won't leave my sister be despite her obvious lack of interest." Damon spat out.

"Every few centuries he finds her and she runs again, not a word to my brother, so he starts the hunt again." Elijah explained despite being close to losing his temper.

"Well that tends to happen when your lover attempts to murder your family." Damon quipped back and cocked his head. "I'm getting sick of you all making her to scared to leave the house."

"We're all sick of them moping around, which is why I'm here now.... With Rebekah keeping Stefan busy (Y/N)'s home alone and Niklaus is waiting for you to be, incapacitated." Without warning Elijah jabbed a stake into Damon's stomach but made sure it wouldn't kill him.

"Come on please answer!" You whispered to yourself as you tried calling both of your brothers again, pacing a circle around the car.

"They won't be answering Love." Klaus' voice made you freeze and you turned to run back into the house but he was in front of you before you could get far.

"What did you do to them?" You asked as tears forced their way down your cheeks despite desperately begging yourself not to cry.

"Nothing permanent I promise." He sounded sincere but it didn't stop you flinching away.

"Is that how it is now (Y/N), I make one mistake and you decide to join my mass of enemy's?" Klaus' tone was immediately suspicious and the dark look her gave you made you want to shrink back.

"You tried to murder my brothers." You mumbled.

"It was years ago and you still run from me." Klaus reminded you. "Any attempt I make at fixing us leads to your running from me as if you fear for your life... you should know you are the only one I would never hurt."

"But you have hurt me, you tried to take my brothers from me." You swallowed your tears and took a deep breath.

"You weren't supposed to find out." He admitted.

"You thought I wouldn't find out... how could you think I wouldn't?" You asked quickly.

"I assumed you loved me enough to not question my actions." Klaus muttered, his eyes flicking up to look at you properly.

"Oh Niklaus." You sighed and cautiously stepped close enough to place a hand on his cheek while kissing the other. "There will never be someone I will love like I loved you but you're not who I fell in love with."

His arms wrapped around you and you could hear your brothers calling out to you in the distance, followed by two other vampires but you were to focused on Klaus to care about figuring out who they were.

"I will always love you." He whispered into your hair.

You gasped when you felt the wooden stake pierce your chest, your brother's hurrying to wards you was the last thing you saw as Klaus vanished, letting you drop to the floor.