FortyFour.

⬆️Your tuxedo⬆️

Y/N POV

My wedding day is finally here.

In less than an hour I'm gonna marry the woman of my dreams. It took a lot of hell to get here but we finally made it. Last night at the bachelorette party I was on my best behavior, I went to bed at a decent hour, and I got to the church on time. This morning Dinah tried to get me to eat breakfast but I couldn't because I was so excited. I wanna go and see Veronica so bad but I know that it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. I guess I can wait a little while longer.

"You ready to get married Y/N?" Morgan asked.

"I've been ready. I love this woman to death and I'm not letting her get away." I said.

"I am so glad that you finally found happiness Y/N. You deserve this more than anyone I know." Dinah said.

"Dinah stop you're gonna make me cry." I said.

Dinah gave me a hug and let me know that she was gonna go check on Veronica for me. While Dinah was walking out Ethan and his little girlfriend walked in.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I asked.

"I came to see you and give you a gift." Ethan said.

"What kind of gift did you get me?" I asked.

Ethan went into the pocket of his blazer and pulled out a locket. When I opened it was the first picture Ethan and I ever took together.

"Ethan this is beautiful. Thanks buddy." I said as I sat down in the chair.

Ethan stood behind me and put the necklace on for me, "I didn't have a lot of friends before you came here but you became my best friend. Other than Morgan you are the best big sister anyone could ask for and I love you." He said.

"I love you too Ethan and you're the best little brother could ask for. By the way you look very handsome in your suit." I said.

"Hey how do I look?" Laura said.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Laura. You and my brother look good together." I said.

"We know." Ethan and Laura said.

Ethan grabbed Laura's hand and they walked out. Morgan helped me put on my suspenders and bow tie. I started pacing around because my nerves were starting to get to me. Morgan literally had to grab me by my hand and sit me down in the chair because I was making her nervous. My hair was done now all I had to do was wait. But my impatient ass couldn't sit still I had to go move around. I went outside to where the security guards was and asked one of them, "Any sign of her?"

"Nope there no way she's getting in here. We have this whole area secured." The woman said.

"Good job." I said.

I went back inside and we to Veronica's room. Lauren opened the door and quickly closed it before I even had the chance to get a look at Veronica.

"Y/N you know you can't see Veronica before the wedding." Lauren said.

"I know that but I really need to talk to her. Please tell her to come to the door." I said.

"Fine." Lauren said.

I opened the door just a little bit and Veronica stuck her hand out. I grabbed her soft hand and kissed the back of it. "I am so happy that this day is finally here. You and I have been through a lot but we're here now. I just want you to know that I love you so much and I can't wait until you become Mrs. Y/N Y/L/N." I said.