ThirtyOne.

⬆️Your Outfit⬆️

Y/N POV

The purpose of a vacation is for you to get away from your problems and to relax, not be stressed out. I've been in Seattle for three days and Normani is constantly blowing up my phone nagging me about this baby situation. She even emailed me the test results that she got from her doctor to confirm the pregnancy. I'm trying to be chill about this situation but I can't. I'm not gonna get emotionally attached to this baby then find out that it's not mine, I just won't do it.

But on the bright side I have had some fun. Veronica took me to see the Space Needle which was really cool, I got some really nice pictures up there. We've been to Starbucks everyday sometimes twice a day. And since I love art so much I went to the Henry Art Gallery to see their exhibits.

As far as Veronica and I we've kept our distance from each other. We're staying in the presidential suite so there's an adjoining suite in our room, that's where I sleep. We don't see each other naked, we don't cuddle, or do anything that might lead to us having sex. Dinah would be really proud of me, but then again Dinah would be encouraging me to get busy with Veronica.

This afternoon I've made the decision to finally cut my hair. I've dealt with this long enough and I am ready for a change. I stays up late last night looking for a hairstyle that I want and I found one that fit me perfectly. Morgan recommended that I go to this salon that one of her friends worked in to get my hair cut. His name is Tito and apparently he does really good hair cuts so I'm gonna go see what this guy is about. I'd be gone by now but Princess Veronica is taking forever to get ready.

"Veronica hurry your ass up I'm ready to go!" I yelled.

"Kiss my ass Y/N!" She yelled. "

"Fuck you!" I yelled back.

"Did I ever tell you that you get on my nerves Y/N?" Veronica asked.

"Woman shut up you know you love me. Otherwise you wouldn't ask me to be here with you." I said.

Veronica stepped out of the bathroom and I saw why she took so long in the bathroom, she had to make sure her makeup was on point. It looked good but I prefer a girl that doesn't wear make up. Let me see your real beauty instead of hiding it behind some mask. But Veronica knows how to make you not be mad at her. She had these white high waisted jeans that showed off her thick Poly-Dominican ass perfectly. I just wanted to smack it one time and see how long it jiggled but I didn't.

"Y/N stop staring at my ass." Veronica said.

"Stop wearing tight jeans and I will stop staring at it." I said.

"You ready to go now?" Veronica asked.

"I've been ready."

I put on my leather jacket and held open the door for Veronica as we walked out of the room. She walked in from of me but I stayed behind of her so I could stare at her ass. My inner fuck boy is coming out and I can't control it.

"Y/N, look but don't touch." Veronica said with an attitude.

"Yes ma'am." I said as we got onto the elevator.

I stood on one side of the elevator and Veronica stood on the other side. Veronica too out her phone and pointed it at me, "Y/N show me them dimples one time." She said