three.

Y/N POV

"You guys look at her sleep she is so cute."

"I just want to climb into bed with her cuddle. Then I wake her up by eating her out."

Really Dinah?

"Can you two not be so thirsty for once?" Normani asked.

I'm laying in my bed peacefully sleeping until the thirst squad came barging into my room. I can feel Dinah's long ass fingers rubbing my jawline. I can also feel Dinah's hand  rubbing my abs and she's starting to play with the waistband of my shorts. Before she could reach inside my pants I grabbed her hand and opened my eyes like they do in horror movies. The girls all jumped back and screamed.

"Caught you little freaks red handed. Dinah if I catch you trying touch my goodies again, I will whoop your ass." I said.

"Ooh yes beat me daddy." Dinah said.

"Good morning Y/N." Normani said.

"Good morning Normani." I said.

I sat up bed and stretched my muscles. Dinah and Lauren walked out of the room leaving Normani and I alone. Normani gave me a cute little smile then looked away. We were both about to say something but stopped when we realized the other was about to say something. "You go first." Both of us said at the same time.

"How'd you sleep last night?" I asked.

"Good. What about you?" Normani asked.

"It was alright I guess. I just wish that I was able to fall asleep and not wake up four times during the night." I said.

"Aww I'm sorry, I wish there was something I could do to help." Normani said.

"It's alright Normani." I said.

Normani leaned closer and kissed me on the cheek. When she pulled away she blushed and I sat there kinda shocked by what she did. Since she kissed me on the cheek it was only right that I return the favor. I leaned closer and kissed her on the cheek, twice. Normani rubbed the spot on her cheek and did that cute little nervous giggle. "That was really nice Y/N. Your lips are really soft." Normani said.

"Thanks so are yours." I said.

"The reason we came up here was to tell you we made you some breakfast." Normani said.

I got out off bed and put on an old baseball shirt. "Lead the way Mani." I said.

Normani and I walked downstairs but on the way downstairs we could hear Dinah and Lauren fucking in Normani's bathroom. "No you can't go watch." Normani said.

"Please Normani." I asked giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"No you can't watch Y/N. Let's go downstairs eat your breakfast before it gets cold." Normani said.

I usually don't eat breakfast but if her hands prepared it I'll definitely be eating. I sat down at the counter and watched as Normani fixed my plate. I couldn't help but stare at Normani's ass in those pajama shorts. Then out of nowhere I hear a dog barking. I look down and there's this tiny little dog barking and growling at me like I had stole it's dog treat.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked the dog.

"That's my dog, Preslee." Normani said.

"Nice." I said.

Normani placed the plate in front of me and I started digging in. Homemade pancake, crispy bacon, and scrambled eggs, the breakfast of champions. "Orange or coffee?" Normani asked.

"Orange juice, please." I said.

Normani poured me a glass of orange juice and sat next to me at the counter. I didn't say much because I was busy eating this amazing breakfast. "Do you like it?" Normani asked.