FortyOne.

Y/N POV

Normani is trying to destroy me and I can't let that happen.

I took a moment to gather my thoughts before going back into the house. Dinah was coming out of the kitchen with a bunch of Gatorades in her hands.

"Who were you cussing out on the phone just now?" Dinah asked.

"My ex girlfriend who I will never ever date again in life. Hell will have to freeze over seven times and I will have to tap dance with the devil before I take her crazy desperate ass back." I said.

"Damn she must've really pissed you off this time." Dinah said.

"Dinah, she took my goods out of the condom and put them up in here." I whispered.

"Bruh she's fucking crazy. I warned you Y/N." Dinah said.

"Yes you did but I didn't listen." I said.

"Goodnight Y/N. My Lolo is upstairs waiting for me and your girlfriend is upstairs ready for you. You better get your ass up there before she comes down here and drags your ass up there with her." Dinah said.

"I will." I said.

"Have fun tonight, don't cum too quick. Oh yeah and don't be too rough, you don't want the babies coming too soon. And be careful the headboards break easily." Dinah said before ascending up the stairs.

Before I went up stairs my dad was coming down the hallway, "Good to have you home Y/N." He said.

"Thanks for everything dad. I'm really happy to be back." I said.

"Listen tomorrow I got you an appointment with a really good doctor. I want you to get checked out and get some new meds, I just want you to get back on the right track, mentally and physically." Dad said.

"Sounds good, goodnight dad." I said.

"Goodnight Y/N."

I went into the bedroom and Veronica was laying on the bed with one of my button downs on and the buttons were already unbuttoned. She never looked more beautiful. I took off my hoodie, shorts, tank top, socks, and Nike slides before crawling into to bed with my lovely girlfriend. I don't know why but for some strange reason I like sitting up against let headboard and letting Veronica straddle my waist. Veronica straddled my waist and kissed me on the forehead.

"Did you enjoy your walk?" Veronica asked.

"It was alright. It wouldn't have been better if Normani hadn't called me with some bullshit." I said.

"Let's not talk about her tonight. I just want it to be about you and I." Veronica said.

"You and I sounds great princess." I said.

Veronica cupped my face in her hand and gave me a slow passionate kiss. I reached up and pushed the shirt off Veronica's shoulders. This is the first time I've touched Veronica in two months and I'm a little excited about it. When I was locked up all I could think about her, I didn't even masturbate. My hand just couldn't do the job Veronica could. I wasted no time pulling off the rest of my clothes and getting down to business.

I came two minutes later. That is a new record for me. I expected for Veronica to be pissed that I came so quick but she wasn't. She took total control and I we had sex all night. When we were done Veronica fell asleep but I couldn't. It was pitch black in my room and there was no sound. It felt like I was in solitary all over again. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face to wake myself up from the zombie like trance I was in.