ThirtySix.

Y/N's POV

I'm still here.

It was hella scary but I pulled it through. I honestly thought I was gonna die but I guess the big guy upstairs had another plan for me. The scars on my side are pretty nasty but I don't care about those. Everyone in my life came together to help me in my recovery process. Normani and Veronica even out their differences aside to help me out.

After I got out of the hospital my parents got the best physical therapist in the state to help me recover. I finished my therapy but I'm not completely back to my normal self. I'm still walking slow and I have occasional pain in my side. But the pain killers I'm on do make the pain go away for awhile. I have to be careful though because my doctor said that those pain killers are pretty addictive.

Veronica kept her promise and she never left my side. Matter of fact she even moved me into her place after I got out the hospital. I like living with her she takes good care of me and I get to be with my babies all the time. Finding out that I was gonna be a parent was the most exciting news that I've gotten in awhile. Veronica thinks were having two boys but I got a feeling we're gonna be having two little princesses running around in the future.

But Veronica isn't the only one expecting. Lauren and Dinah started the IVF process and Lauren's pregnant.  Tori and Morgan are also expecting twins too. So I'm gonna be an auntie and a godmother.

Today is one of those days where I feel like everything is moving in slow motion. I didn't want to lay in bed all but the pain in my side said other wish. I started craving a smoothie so I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I gathered all the ingredients I would need to make my smoothie and threw them in the blender.

I had my cell phone on me and I got a call from Mama Drea.

"Hey mama."

"How are you feeling today?" She asked.

"A little yucky today but after I make my smoothie I'm gonna go lay down." I said.

"Alright I just wanted to check on you and see if you were doing alright. You know I worry about you all the time right?" Mama asked.

"Yes ma'am. But I appreciate everything you and Pops have done for me this past year. If it weren't for your prayers I don't think I would've made it." I said.

Mama Drea started sniffling and I knew that she was about to cry. "I don't want you to hear me cry so I'm gonna go now. But I want you to know that I love you and if you need anything I'm only a phone call away." Mama said.

"I know mama and I love you too." I said.

I ended the phone call and turned off the blender. My inner fat ass was too lazy to get a cup out of the cabinet so I drank my smoothie straight out of the blender. I put it in the sink and went back upstairs to the bedroom and got into bed. I sat up against the headboard and turned on the tv. Cable pisses me off sometimes what's the point in having all these channels if you're gonna see the same shit over and over again?

"Y/N were you just out of bed?" Veronica asked as she walked into the room.

"No."

"Oh really? Then explain why the blender is in the sink." Veronica said.

"It's dirty." I said.

"Y/N if you wanted a smoothie all you had to do was ask I would've made it for you. You know you're not supposing to be moving around so much." Veronica said.