eleven.

Normani's POV

"Manibear wake up I have something I want to show you." Y/N said.

I pulled the covers over my head and groaned out loud. Don't get me wrong I love when Y/N wakes me up in the morning but this morning I'm just not feeling it. Last night I had to teach a dance class and it was a disaster. Half of my class has a stomach virus so they obviously weren't there. The kids that were there weren't focused at all and the guy who was supposed dance with me tore his ACL playing basketball so I'm without a dance partner.

Y/N pulled covers off of me and climbed into my bed. She got on top of me and started kissing me all over my face. "Wake up babygirl I want to see those beautiful eyes of your eyes." Y/N said.

"Baby, I just want some sleep right now." I said.

"No princess I want you to come downstairs and get some breakfast before its all gone." Y/N said.

"Y/N I can't even get up right now. This bed feels too good and I don't want to leave it." I said.

Y/N leaned down and continued to kiss me on my neck. "Y/N what are you doing? I'm sleepy." I said.

"I'm helping you feel a little better. I know you've been stressed lately and I just want you to relax." Y/N whispered softly in my ear.

Before I know it Y/N is peppering soft kisses along my jawline as I feel her hand go inside the waistband of my underwear. Her long fingers running up and down my slit. "Looks like somebody is wet early this morning." Y/N says.

The sound of my soft moans just encourage her to go further. Y/N begins to rub on my clit and my eyes stay shut from the feeling as I bite my bottom lip almost drawing blood. We turn on our sides as she began to put a finger inside of me. The feeling she was giving me made me feel like I was floating on a cloud in heaven.

"You like that?" Y/N asked.

"Mmm more."

"Nah you gotta beg for it." Y/N said.

I opened my eyes and looked into her hazel ones. Her slow pace was making me aggravated. I didn't wanna beg I wanted her to just give it to me. Fuck sleep!

"No I don't want to." I said.

What we were doing was anything but holy, but I didn't care. Although there was tiny part that wondered what would happen if my parents walked in on us. Y/N started moving her fingers at a painfully slow pace and my back began to arch off the bed.

"Babygirl your moans are so sexy." Y/N said.

"Please don't stop." I whisper against her lips.

Y/N smirks and starts moving her fingers at an extremely fast pace that made me feel like I was going into a state of nirvana. The uncontrollable moans that were coming from the back of my throat and the feeling Y/N was giving me made me wanna scream to the heavens.

"Y/N I feel like I have to pee." I said.

"You don't have to pee, you're about to have an orgasm for the first time. It's perfectly normal to feel like this though." Y/N said.

"Y/N I can't hold it any longer." I said as I felt a strange feeling build up in my stomach.

"Let it go Mani." Y/N said.

I did what Y/N said and I let go. It felt like my entire body exploded but in a really good way. There were things that I wanted to say but I couldn't because I was out of breath and my mind was in other place.