thirteen.

Y/N POV

It's been three days since I got my birth certificate and I haven't even looked at it yet. I work up the nerve to open it then I punk out. Most people wouldn't make such a big deal of it but most people aren't in a situation like mine. Normani notices that I was getting a little annoyed with the situation so she suggested that we wait until we get back home and I open the envelope. Asking Normani to be my girlfriend was the best thing I've ever done, she's the only person that I've met that really gets me. On top of that she accepts all of my flaws.

"Y/N what did you think of my routine?" Normani asked.

"Baby I'm sorry I was daydreaming. Do it again for me." I said.

Normani did her cute little hip hop routine and did a full split at the end. I was in awe when I saw Normani do that. Of course I was thinking unholy thoughts but I couldn't help it. I gave Normani a round of applause and climbed into bed and straddled my waist. "Did you really like it or are you saying that just to make me feel good?" Normani asked.

"I'm being hundred percent honest with you right now babe. You got real talent, in more ways than one." I said.

"You so nasty." Normani said as she slapped.

"I'm nasty but you went down on me in your mother's kitchen though." I said.

"But did I hear you complaining about it while I was doing it?" Normani asked.

I'll just stay quiet now.

"Mmhm that's what I thought. Now may I have some cuddles from my teddy bear?" Normani asked.

"Yes you can." I said.

Normani laid down on top of me and I ran my fingers through her soft curly hair. Normani traced the outline of my tattoo with her fingers and started humming that song Tattoo by Jordin Sparks. I swear Normani can be the biggest dork sometimes but she's the cutest little dork I ever met. I don't know what it is about her but I like it. Normani makes me better.

"Y/N can you dance?" Normani asked.

"Does doing the hokey pokey count?" I asked.

"I don't think so babe." Normani asked.

"Well why don't you teach me how to dance miss choreographer?" I asked.

"Get up and I will." Normani said.

Normani picked up her phone and started scrolling through her library. I stood at the foot and waited for Normani to come over to me.

Let me shit this ass on you.

"Of course you would pick a Beyoncé song." I said.

Normani smirked and just stood in front of me. I guess she automatically assumed that I knew what to do. "What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Put your hands on my waist." Normani said.

I placed my hands on Mani's waist and she put her hands on my shoulders. We started swaying from side to side to the soft music playing in the background. If I knew slow dancing was this easy I would've asked Normani to dance a long time ago. I kissed Normani on her forehead and she let out this cute little giggle. I pulled Normani's body closer to mine and we danced like there was no one watching.

"You pretty good at this Y/N." Normani said.

"I have a great teacher." I said proudly.

"Y/N when we get home I want you to come to one of my dance classes. You know to see my kids and how good they are." Normani said.