Thirty.

⬆️Your outfit⬆️

Y/N POV

I thought I was gonna make a clean escape out of town but it looks like it's not gonna happen. I was about to get into the car with Dinah to go meet Veronica at the airport but Mama Drea told me to come by the house before I left. Anytime Mama Drea needs me I'm there. I just hope and pray that Normani isn't up to her old tricks again.

Dinah and I got out of the car and walked into the Hamilton's house. Mama Drea and Derrick were both sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"Hey mama." I said as I gave Andrea a hug.

"How's my favorite baby doing?" Andrea asked.

"I'm alright. Just ready to go on this trip so I can relax a little." I said as I gave Derrick a hug.

I sat in between Andrea and Derrick and Andrea took of my hat, "What did I tell you about wearing hats in my house?" She asked.

"Sorry mama, damn." I said.

"Cuss one more time and I'm gonna knock them dimples off your face." Mama Drea said.

I wiped the smile off my face and folded my arms. "Why am I here pops?" I asked Derrick.

"Normani said she wanted us to call you because she wanted to talk to you about something. What that something is we don't know." Derrick said.

"Normani bring your ass down here!" Dinah yelled.

Normani came into the kitchen and took a seat next to Dinah. "What's going on Normani?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant."

"Say what?" Derrick, Dinah, Andrea, and myself said at the same time.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me? Are you that desperate to get me back Normani? A child?" I asked.

"Y/N if you don't believe me we can take some pregnancy tests right now." Normani said.

"Yes let's do that." I said.

I followed Normani upstairs to her bathroom and watched her as she took three pregnancy tests. There's no way that Normani can be pregnant with my child. The last time we had sex I used a condom and none of them were broken, I think.

"If you are pregnant I'll be there for the kid." I said.

"What about me?" Normani asked.

"You're not my problem anymore." I said.

"What did I do for you to treat me this way Y/N?" Normani asked.

"Do you really need to ask that question Normani? You broke my heart  and you've made it impossible for me to forgive you or give you a second chance." I said.

The pregnancy tests beeped at the same time and each one of them read pregnant. Looks like I'm gonna be a mommy, again. Now I have to go break the news to Mama Drea and Pops. More than likely I'm getting smacked upside the head by one of them but I'm prepared for it. I walked back into the kitchen and said, "She is pregnant."

"How on earth did this happen?" Mama Drea asked.

"We had sex, duhh." Normani said.

"Get smart with me more time Normani and I'm gonna snatch your edges out." Mama Drea said.

"Anyway, you guys have nothing to worry about I'm gonna be there for my child." I said.

"I'm not so sure about that Y/N." Derrick said.