ThirtyTwo.

Normani's POV

Yay I'm pregnant as hell once again. I honestly didn't plan for this to happen but it did. Now Y/N absolutely hates me. If I hadn't dumped her and shattered her heart into a million tiny pieces we would still be together. After losing Sophia Y/N and I were both a mess, I think I was more of a mess than she was. I just wanted to run away with Y/N and never look back. I just wanted to go away for awhile and get myself together but in order to do that I needed money. I could've asked Y/N or my parents but I wanted to do this on my own.

So I heard the strip club needed dancers and I went down there and I got hired. I'd fuck Y/N to sleep, then sneak out of the house, shake my ass for strangers, then come home before the sun came up and sit at the breakfast table as if everything was perfectly normal. Then came the argument about marriage and kids and that's when I broke things off with Y/N.

I didn't dump Y/N because of the family thing, I dumped her because it was only a matter of time before she found out her fiancée was a stripper. And that's exactly what happened. Y/N found out. If I had told Y/N the truth in the beginning we'd still be together. But I doubt that's gonna happen now because she's moved on

"Mani why are you looking so sad?" Dinah asked.

"Baby hormones."

"That and she misses Y/N." Lauren said.

"Normani you need to let that go, like for real. Move the hell on and worry about that cute little baby you're carrying." Dinah said.

"I know. I just wish that Y/N was here with me. She would rub my belly and talk to the baby for hours. I could really use that right now." I said.

"Normani are you absolutely positively sure that's Y/N's baby?" Dinah asked.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Yes this is Y/N's child."

Lauren and Dinah both nodded their heads but deep down I knew both of them had their doubts about me carrying Y/N's child.

"Oh my gosh Y/N cut her hair. She looking hella good too." Lauren said.

"Let me see that damn phone." I said.

Lauren handed me her phone and she had Y/N's Instagram pulled up. Y/N looks so fucking sexy. I never imagined what Y/N with short but the haircut she has really fits her. That jawline of hers will be the death of me.

"I wanna fuck her." I said

"I'd like to see you try that. Especially now that she's with Veronica." Lauren said.

"FYI they aren't dating. So I still have a chance to be with Y/N." I said.

"Yet, they haven't started dating yet. But it's gonna happen sooner or later. I bet those two are fucking each other's brains out right now." Dinah said.

I really hope Dinah's wrong this time.

Y/N POV

When you're out taking awesome photos but it starts pouring rain. I really wasn't feeling that great earlier so I decided to go out for a walk and I brought my camera along with me. I quickly ran into the hotel and got on the elevator to go up to the top floor. Even though Veronica says that everything is cool between us part of me is scared that she's gonna leave me just like Normani. I know I'm not the best person out there but I'm trying to do better. I just want people to give me a chance that's all.