seven.

Normani's POV

Since Y/N and I's talk things have gotten a little better. Y/N's slowly opening up more which is a good thing. She's still has those days where she's kind of antisocial but it's not as bad as it was before. Every chance I get I sit with Y/N and keep her company, sometimes we talk and sometimes we just cuddle. I honestly think Y/N likes to cuddle because every time I try to get up and leave she does this cute little pout and asks me to stay.

My parents are out of town visiting family so Y/N and I are home alone again. Dinah recommend that I try to put the moves on Y/N again but that's the furthest thing from my mind. My main concern right now is making sure Y/N is okay. I quietly snuck out of bed so I could go downstairs and get a bowl of cereal then come back before Y/N woke up but that didn't work. "Why'd you leave me Mani?" Y/N asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry baby but I was gonna come right back. I know how much you like cuddling in the morning." I said.

Y/N went into the refrigerator and grabbed the carton of orange juice and poured herself a glass. She quickly drank it and stood behind me with her arms around my waist. Y/N kissed me on cheek and said, "I'm gonna go get some work done. So if you need me I'll be outside."

"Y/N you did all of your work yesterday. You cut the grass, trimmed the hedges, taken care of the flowers, and cleaned the pool. You have the day off." I said.

"Well I can find something to do. I don't like sitting still. If I don't do anything I start thinking about the bad stuff and I don't know what to do." Y/N said.

"Well you and I will do something to keep your mind off the bad stuff, okay." I said.

"Okay." Y/N said sadly.

I turned around and put my arms around Y/N's neck, Y/N had a little pout on her face and I could see tears forming in her eyes. "Babe what's the matter?" I asked.

"I don't know. This happens a lot. Sometimes I just want to cry my eyes out and nothing is wrong." Y/N said.

I brought my hand up to Y/N to cheek wiped the tears away. It makes me sad when Y/N is sad. But I think there's a much deeper reason for Y/N's sadness. I don't know much about mental health but Y/N does show the signs of certain conditions. I don't want to make any assumptions just yet, I'm going to continue to watch Y/N closely and see if there's any changes in her behavior. But if things get worse I'm going to recommend that Y/N goes to a doctor and gets checked out so she can find out what's going on with her.

"Manibear I hate feeling like this." Y/M said.

"I know you do and I hate seeing you go through this. But I promised I'm going to help get through this. Whatever you need I got you." I said.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?" Y/N asked.

I nodded my head and Y/N cupped my chin in her hand before leaning down to connect our lips for a soft passionate kiss. Y/N picked me and carried me upstairs to my room, she closed the door with foot then laid me down on the bed. "Is this okay?" Y/N asked.

"Mmhm, we're just going to kiss right?" I asked.

"Of course, you know I'd never force you to do anything you weren't ready to." Y/N said.

I smiled and Y/N smiled back at me. We started kissing again and things got a little heated this time around. Y/N slipped her hand under my shirt and started massaging my boob. Y/N's are so big and strong yet so gentle at the same time.