Nineteen.

Three months later...

Y/N POV

As you can see that I'm still alive so that only means one thing, Normani's parents didn't kill me when we broke the news to them.

They were a little upset about Normani being pregnant at first but they came around. So far Normani is doing good. She's healthy and our little bundle of joy is doing great too. Normani's baby bump is starting to show now and it makes her ten times more beautiful. Every chance I get I'm rubbing her belly and talking to our little one. Normani feels like it's a girl but I have a strong feeling it's gonna be a little boy. Whatever we have we hope that it's healthy.

As far as my plans to find a job, not doing too good in that department. I'm still working around the house but I want something better. Every place I applied to they tell me the same thing, I don't have enough experience. Another thing stopping me from getting a job is the fact that I didn't finish high school. I didn't realize that I needed a diploma just to bag groceries or say welcome to McDonald's may I take your order? So I made another grownup decision, I decided to go back to school to get my diploma.

If that's what it takes for me to get a decent job then I'm gonna do it. Another reason I'm doing it is because I don't want my kid to think of me as a failure.

"So Normani how do I look?" I asked as I modeled my outfit for her.

⬇️Your outfit⬇️

"You look very sexy Y/N

"You look very sexy Y/N." Normani said.

"Thanks princess." I said.

"I wish you didn't have night classes though. I don't know what I'm gonna do without my big teddy." Normani said.

"I'm not gonna be gone all night. When I come home you can get all the cuddles you want, after I do my homework." I said.

"I got you a little something for you. Wait right here and I'll go get it." Normani said before getting off my bed.

I sat on the bed and put my hair into a messy bun while Normani went and got my surprise. Normani came back in the room with a box, "Open it." She said.

I opened the box and I saw I messenger bag with the world Marvel on it. I absolutely love the Marvel comics and Normani really did good with this one. But for this bag to be brand new it was very heavy. I unzipped the bag and I side it was a brand new MacBook Pro. "Mani you didn't have to do this for me. I would've be fine with a notebook and a pen." I said.

"I know but I want you to be the best student you can possibly be. Now hurry up and go before you're late for class babe." Normani said.

"Okay I'll go." I said.

I stood up and put my bag across my shoulder and gave Normani a kiss. I lifted Normani's shirt up and rubbed her belly. "Hey little one, mommy's gotta go to school now. But I want you to promise me that you won't give mommy a tough time okay. Now be a good baby and now that mommy loves you very much." I said.