Eighteen.

Normani's POV

Don't you just love catching a stomach virus? I don't know where I got it from all I know is that I wish it would leave me the hell alone. What's really fucked up about the situation is the only person who's caught it is me. My parents, Y/N, Lauren, and Dinah are fine but I'm the one that has to get sick. The situation isn't that bad because I have Y/N to take care of me.

"How does my Manibear feel now?" Y/N asked as she came into the room.

"I still don't feel good." I said.

"Aww my poor baby. I got you some chicken wings, hopefully they'll make you feel better." Y/N said.

Y/N sat the bag on the bed and as soon as I took a whiff of the food I was off to the bathroom. The smell of the chicken wings made me extremely nauseous. Y/N held my hair back as I pulled my guts out. "You good now babygirl?" Y/N asked.

"I think so." I said.

Y/N helped me off the floor and got a washcloth so she could wash my face. I brushed my teeth and rinsed with a little mouthwash. Before I came out of the bathroom I made sure that Y/N had that chicken out of my room. "The chicken is gone Normani, it's safe to come out now." Y/N said.

I came out of the bathroom and cuddled up next to Y/N on the bed. "Baby I think you should go to the doctor and get checked out." Y/N said.

"I don't like doctors though." I said.

"I know princess but I want you to get well so I can kiss and love on you all I want." Y/N said.

"Fine I'll go get checked out." I said.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand so I could call up my doctor and schedule an appointment. My doctor said I could come in right now and get checked out. I put on my sneakers and went back into the bathroom so I could fix my makeup. When I was done I came back out and I took a glance at the calendar. "Oh my damn." I said out loud.

"What's the matter Normani?" I asked.

"Y/N I'm late." I said.

"For what? Your doctors appointment? The doctor just said come in whenever you can so you good." Y/N said.

"You're so cute yet so.."

"Dumb." Y/N said.

"Just a little bit." I said.

Y/N kissed me on the forehead, "At least you were honest with me baby. Now what are you late for?" Y/N asked.

"My time of the month." I said.

"Say what?" Y/N asked.

"Y/N I think I'm pregnant." I said.

"Get your purse and let's go Normani." Y/N said.

I grabbed my purse and we went downstairs. My parents asked us where we were going and I told them that Y/N was taking me to the doctor to get checked out. At this point I wasn't worried about the stomach virus, I was worried about being pregnant. Y/N opened the door for me and got in on the driver's side. The ride to the doctors office was a very quiet one, Y/N didn't say anything at all. I think it's because she was mad at me.

When we got to the doctor I signed in and took a seat in the waiting room. Y/N still wasn't talking. "Y/N I'm sorry." I said.

"Sorry for what Normani?" Y/N asked.

"This situation. I know that you don't want children and there's a possibility I might be pregnant and I didn't mean for this to happen." I said.

"Babygirl it's not your fault. It's my fault I should've been more careful." Y/N said.

"If I am pregnant we don't have to keep it. If that's what you want to do." I said.

"Normani I would never ask you to do that. If you are pregnant with my baby, I'll make sure that you guys are taken care of. I'm not going to abandon our child like my parents did me. Everything is gonna be alright." Y/N said.

Y/N reached up and wiped the tears off my face. I rested my head on Y/N's arm and held her hand. Hearing Y/N say that made me feel a little better about the situation. We'll just have to wait and see what my doctor says first. Hopefully the results come back negative because I don't want my parents to kill Y/N.

"Y/N if I am pregnant, what do you want?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter as long as it's a happy healthy baby." Y/N said.

"I'd like that too." I said.

"No matter what happens you're still gonna be my Manibear." Y/N said.

"I love you Y/N." I said.

Y/N smiled and said, "I know you do princess."

The nurse called my name and went back into the examination room. Y/N was right behind me holding my hand. The nurse did all of the boring stuff, checked my weight, height, blood pressure, and temperature. Y/N was sitting in the chair reading a parenting magazine. My doctor came in and began her examination. I wish I had a me doctor because Y/N was checking out my doctor. She didn't think I noticed but I did.

"Well Normani you do have a stomach virus so what I'm gonna do is prescribe you some antibiotics. Take them daily, make sure you drink plenty of water, and try not to stress yourself out." Dr. Edwards.

"Thank you Dr. Edwards." I said.

"No problem now I'm gonna go get the results of your blood and urine tests." Dr. Edwards said.

"Aww hell." Y/N said.

Y/N stood up and walked over to me. "What do you think the results are?" Y/N asked.

"I hope they're negative because I don't want my parents to hurt you." I said.

"I'm not scared of your parents Normani. If you are pregnant we'll tell them together and I'll start making arrangements for us. I'll find a better job, then save up some money so we can get our own place." Y/N said.

"You would do all of that for me?" I asked.

"Of course I would." Y/N said.

Dr. Edwards came back in and she was reading my chart. Her eyes kept darting up and down the paper making me even more nervous than I already was. It was freezing cold in the examination room but Y/N was sweating profusely. "How's everything looking doc?" Y/N asked.

"Everything is good. Congratulations Normani you're pregnant." Dr. Edwards said.

"Take me now Jesus." Y/N said before she hit the floor."

Y/N literally passed out but she recovered, thirty minutes later. She sat up and looked around the room with a puzzling look on her face. "Nice of you to join us Y/N." I said.

"What happened?" Y/N asked.

"You fainted when the doctor said I was pregnant." I said.

"Looks like you and I are having a little one." Y/N said.

"Yeah. We sure are." I said.

"Let's go home and break the news to your parents." Y/N said.

Somebody pray for us....

(A/N)

Cliffhanger lol

Thanks for reading, tell me what you think 😌

I have a YouNow account add me: _starbuckssss maybe I'll do a live stream later on ✌🏻️😝