five.

Y/N POV

Sleep is one of the absolute best things in life. It's so amazing. It's like for eight hours or more you get to the world off. You can dream about whatever you want and get to escape into your own little world for a while. And with all the shit that's happened to me dreaming is a beautiful thing. But the worst part about dreams is you have wake up and you have to face that harsh reality that the real world sucks.

She's in my dreams and that's the only time actually get to have her. But as soon as I wake she's gone. I was in my own thoughts when I felt a soft hand go up and down my arm. I felt the weight of a body laying in the bed as their head gently rests on my chest. I take sniff and I'm starting smelling peaches with a hint of vanilla. I feel the same familiar hand tracing little patterns on my stomach. Eventually I feel myself start to wake up from my deep sleep and when I look down, she's in bed with me. How can she be so beautiful first thing in the morning?

I gently rub her back and ask, "What's the matter Manibear?"

"I was getting kinda lonely in my room all by myself and I feel a lot safer when I'm with you." Normani said.

"But your parents could walk in. And if they see us like this I'll be in big trouble." I said.

"They're not even home. They went Home Depot to buy tools or something. So it's just me and you here." Normani said.

"Okay well make yourself comfortable." I said.

Normani lays on top of me and buries her head in the crook of my neck. I pull the blanket over us and we begin to cuddle. I'm still getting used to this concept of cuddling because before I met Normani I had ever cuddled before. "You're not doing it right." Normani said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're supposed to wrap your arms around me while I'm on top of you." Normani said.

"Sorry, I've never cuddled before so this is kinda new to me." I said.

Normani kissed the side of my neck and grabbed my arms then put them on her lower back. She told me to squeeze tighter and that's what I did. Honestly this cuddling thing is kinda nice. Just being this close to Normani and feeling her skin on mine makes me feel safe for some reason. As nice as this was I couldn't ignore the fact that Normani's parents were gonna be home at any minute and this beautiful moment between Normani and I would be over.

"Normani we should stop. I need to get cleaned up and your parents will be home soon. And I'm pretty sure you don't want them to see us like this." I said.

"Fine, but let's just stay like this a little while longer, please." Normani begged.

I slowly flipped us over so that I was on top of Normani. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I was risking something, my job. The look in her eyes was full of innocence yet lust. I knew she wanted the same thing that I did. Before I knew it she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in to kiss her. And that's what I did. I took my time savoring every last bit. From the way her lips matched mine like two seperate puzzle pieces.

I wanted nothing more but to keep this intense make out session going but I soon heard the front door opening and closing. I rolled over so fast I ended up falling off of the bed hitting the floor.

"Shit that hurt." I say rubbing the back of my head.

Normani quickly hopped off of the bed to help me up. "Aww are you ok?" She asks with concern flooding in her beautiful brown eyes.