ThirtyThree.

⬆️Your Outfit⬆️

Y/N POV

"Baby slow down, please." I said.

"I can't you feel so good." Veronica moaned.

Vacation was lit but it's time to go back home and handle business. Right now Veronica and I are the jet and I'm joining the mile high club. Sex on a jet is pretty awesome. Being all high up in the air, in the clouds, just makes the experience ten times more enjoyable. I'm pretty sure the pilot wishes we would shut the hell up but I don't care. Veronica was riding me so good I thought I was gonna pass out.

"Y/N I'm gonna.."

"So am I." I groaned.

Veronica and I came at the same time and she collapsed on top of me. I brushed Veronica's hair out of the way so I could give her kiss but it was a lazy one. "You know you're amazing right?" Veronica asked.

"No you're amazing. I have never done anything like that before." I said.

"Stick with me and we can do a lot more amazing things." Veronica said.

"That sounds like a plan to baby, with your sexy self." I said.

Veronica slowly got off my lap and limped into the bathroom. I pulled up my underwear and shirts then buckled my belt. The pilot got on the intercom  and announced that we would be landing soon and that we should prepare for that. Veronica came out of the bathroom and sat back down next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and said, "I wish we didn't have to come back to LA."

"Me too, I fell in love with Seattle. But there's money to be made so we have to be in LA. Maybe we when both get some free time we can go on another vacation." I said.

"Okay but next time you pick the spot." Veronica said.

"Deal."

The pilot landed the jet safely on the runaway and we were officially back in LA. I looked out the window and saw Lauren and Dinah making out against their car. I don't know why these two volunteered to pick us up but I'm not complaining, I'm happy to see my friends. Veronica and I gathered our things and got off the plane.

"Nice haircut Y/N you look very very cute."

"Thank you Lauren." I said as I gave her a hug.

"There goes my sister from another mister!" Dinah yelled.

I dropped my bags and gave Dinah a hug. Dinah began ruffling my hair and I had to slap her hand away. "Don't touch the hair." I said.

"Sorry. Welcome back home you guys. I hope you guys had a wonderful vacation and I expect to hear all the details." Dinah said.

"Not gonna happen." Veronica and I said together.

"Rude asses. Get in the car so we can take you love birds home." Dinah said.

Dinah and Lauren loaded our bag into their car and we all got in. I rode in the front with Dinah because Veronica and Lauren wanted to sit together so that they could talk. We dropped Veronica off first because her house was closest to the airport. I got her bags out of the car and carried them into her house. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a kiss on the lips. Her lips tasted like cherry and I liked it. "I'm gonna call you later on alright." I said.

"I'll be waiting on that call papi." Veronica said.

"Cool. Now you be a good girl and stay out trouble. If I find out you and Lauren getting into mischief I'm gonna punish you." I whispered in Veronica's ear.