FortyThree.

Six months later..

Y/N POV

"Baby I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into the house.

Coming home from work and seeing my fiancée and my kids happy makes all of my hard work worth it. I put my camera and laptop in my office then went upstairs to the boys rooms. Nicholas was on the floor sitting up shaking his little rattle. When I picked him up he started giggling and smiling.

"Happy five months Nicholas. You've turned out to be a cute little boy." I said.

I walked over to Veronica who was rocking our son Alejandro to sleep, I kissed her on the lips and kissed Alejandro on his forehead.

Alejandro's full name is Alejandro Lucas Y/L/N. When Veronica and I were talking about names Veronica wanted to give one of the boys her father's first name. Veronica's dad passed away when she was sixteen and they had a really tight bond. So she wanted someone to carry his name. When Veronica went into labor Alejandro came right out with no problem. He was born at 12:00 noon and weighed seven pounds and eight ounces.

But his brother Mason was another story. Mason Joaquin Y/L/N. He put Veronica through absolute hell. Mason didn't come out of the womb until 12:31 in the after noon and he weighed seven pounds. He's not as loud as his brother is but he sure does wiggle around a lot.

The twins got the best of both worlds from Veronica and I. The boys have my dimples, mouth, nose, and forehead but they get their dark beautiful brown eyes and smooth light caramel skin from Veronica. Tiffany was right when she said that I was gonna have some super model babies on my hands. I kept my promise and sent my girls back in prison some pictures of the kids. They were so happy when they got them. But I also got some sad news in my last letter from Taj, Rudy died. She got stabbed in the neck while she was taking a shower.

I was really sad when I found out about what happened to Rudy. She was my best friend when I was in prison now she's gone. But I will always remember the good times we had with each other.

"How was your day babe?" I asked as I sat down with Nicholas in the rocking chair.

"It was pretty good, your moms and my mom came over for lunch and we talked about wedding stuff. We're almost done. All that's left to decide is where are we going on a honeymoon and if we're going on a honeymoon." Veronica said.

"Baby we can go on a honeymoon, wherever you wanna go I'm cool with it." I said.

"Okay so instead of going out of state or the country for a vacation you and I go up to Napa for a few days. We could rent a cute little villa, go wine tasting, get caught up on some much needed sleep." Veronica said.

"Aww that sounds so good and I know that my parents would love to watch my kids while we go away. I think that's a great idea." I said.

"We can look iron out all the details later." Veronica said.

I looked down at Nicholas and he had fallen asleep on me. I put him in his crib and picked up little Mason who had just woken up. It was feeding time so I took him down stars with me to warm up a bottle. The kitchen smelled so good because Veronica made lasagna and homemade garlic bread. After the bottle was warmed up I squirted a few drop on the back of my hand to make sure it wasn't too warm for Mason. Before I could put the bottle in his mouth he had his mouth wide open for it.